Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, June 1, 2009

Let go,


This is to cousinA:
I'm proud to say you're a smart girl.
You know when to let go.
Just like you've said,
Everything ended the day he started and you found out the truth.
Well, I'm not as optimistic as you, I'm always pessimistic when it comes to handling such things.
You're not rational, this is the greatest first step you should take earlier on.
Orelse, this will continue like a snowball where problems wouldn't stop, but accumulate more.
Perhaps this is call fate, it has come to an end.
Leave it or take it, like you're letting go now.
Don't worry, maybe I'll lend you my listening ears.
Come'on! Speak to me, you'll definitely feel better, loveyou cousinA :D
TAGS REPLY.
Gerv: idiot la you, HAHA . I get what you're hinting you faggot .__.
Kumiko: definitely fine with my life :D lucks for it then !
Weikang: oh man ! sorry, HAHA, I was reckless, didn't saw it, laughs :D
Peanut: okay, relinked sweeertaye ! o.o
Xueli: yeah, of course lurh ! I'm always saying: yo xueli sunshine, HAHA .
Janine: suresure, relinked you already ugly princess (:
Angie: yes sister ! Electone, tadatadatada !
Peiyun: welcome, same goes to you too .
Shermane: oh my sweetypie, now I'm having holidays now . But 2 weeks only :/
Xingan: yeah, surprise to see your tag, HAHA . how're you ? :D
Hiiii: yo hello, it's BE WITH YOU & HALO .
Cheryl: yoyoyoyoyoyo, HAHA !
Baby.momo: hello, thanks for your tag, kinda suprise, ._.
Ames: yo, HAHA !