Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't bother to guess.


Well, there's many questionmark as to my previous post right?
People, stop guessing already, it's none of you people who thinks are you.
Don't bother to guess.
It wouldn't be of much help guessing & probing me further with all the questions as to who it is.
Hopefully, I don't offend anyone here, JUST STOP IT.
I don't see a need to explain who it is, or go round telling who it is.
Sorry, I'm just screaming using my blog, because I'm simply too obsessed with being paranoid.
Just wish that everyone of you will understand & fret me from questioning, thanks a million! :B
Anyway, of course I'm feeling much better & letting down all burdens now.


Went shopping with S & T today.
It's a so-called casual day, because non of us applied makeups, Haha!
What a great day I've spent with them.
Can you imagine how much fun we had, just 3 girls.
We're just lost of one, right wenhui?
Alright, after that, headed back to amk, met up with JY & Adrian.
4 trained down to Yewtee for training thereafter.
Training ended around 10pm, ate my late dinner, & Trained back together.
Homed around 12pm.
One word, Sluggish!


I seriously feel like crying during today's training.
Didn't manage to do my twist cradle properly, & felt the tension all of a sudden.
Kept trying, fuckfuckfuckfuck.
This resulted with blueblack bruises & friction against my skin ):
Performance on Sunday at Hortpark.
He kept changing the routine, & I'm damn pissed off.
What for change when it's just the last training to the performance day itself?
Faggot, I seriously hated you much today, Hatred!
Hopefully it's a success.


Tcheryl: Alright, I didn't know you only needed one, cause you didn't say which song you wanted (:
Pal: Hello, thanks for tag, kindly appreciated. Which he you talking about? & it's oh-so-random.
-: Welcome! Takecare.
Jonathan: Nothing much brother, only some casual talks, don't worry!
Peanut: Haha, alright, thanks for concern alright lady.
Kaiyang: Yes I did, you didn't saw? 0.0
Munling: Yeah right? You talking about 1st song right? :D
Pass-by: Ta Bu Ai Wo. You only needed the title for the first song?
Angie: Yeah, I'm just feeling damn agitated at that moment, better now.
Felicia: Haha, it's a moment of agony!
Junjie: LOL, alright!


For all MJ's fans, take a look at this, my brother found it, it's 2009's I think? Cooool!