Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Attend school today.

Sometimes it really bugs me alot.
Perhaps I should really take a glance at you, boy.
Seriously, I feel so exhausted from everything.
But looking at how your mum is rather struggling,
I would choose to do that favour of her.
I understands how she feels, & I can see you've got a good mother.
She is giving her best effortlessly, but you just didn't take the initiative to notice it.
I hope I can really talk sense into you, & led for the better.



At first I didn't wanna attend school.
But I bloodyhell woke up at 6am without alarm.
Worst of all, watched tv & I couldn't get back to bed thereafter.
I slept at 2am ya'know??
I'm a damn weirdo! :B
Sa didn't attend school today, met Adrian at 0815am at Amk Mrt.
We're late on purpose, & that Wilson reached school already when I ranged him up.
So not him!
Strolled to school, then went to class.
Finally get to see my classmates after 1 week.
About 5 to 6 of them were wearing masks!
Definitely some of them are just wearing it for fun yeah.
I was one of them, HAHA!
Guessed what?
I didn't ate for the whole day!
With just a bottle of milk tea to accompany me the whole day.
Sa actually wanted to come over to meet me, but it was raining, so she gave it a miss.
School ended & met Adrian.
Both of us waited for Yichao, then trained back together.
Yichao dropped off first, while Adrian & I continued our journey.
Adrian dropped off at Hougang, & I continued mine :B
Reached home & ate Kinderbueno, including a bowl of maggiemeeeeeee!


Passerbyebye: My blog is best viewed with I.E. Including songs, perhaps try with I.E? :D
Kumiko: Yeah right, miss you too! Life is back on track, I'm back to study.
Peanut: I don't get what you meant, HAHA.
Jonathan: Laughhhhh, it doesn't matters. Uh, yeah, I'm alright!
Tcheyl: Haha, tuesday confirm already right?
Munling; The first song right (:


Following photos are snapshot of me in class today by Ahding.
Few not uploaded, too fugly, haha.