Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Eating wafer currently.


Yesterday had training till I get to reached home at 12am -.-
Luckily Dad & sis came down to fetch me, orelse it'll be scarieeeeezzzzz.
Reached home bath & then had Laksa.
It's an extra food & I swear I really regretted putting it into my mouth!
This causes somehow stomach upset now & then.
Aw, hate this feeling super much ):
Late for school AGAIN.
Well, decided to had breakfast first before going to school.
Didn't manage to attend the first meeting.
Time seemed to pass so quickly that it came to 2nd break.
Met Sa and head for lunch together.
Had wafer for lunch break, Cheeze waffer & Melted chocolate with Cornflakes.
& I've just finished being a tattoo artist for Gerv.
Helped him drew barcode & his name!
So random can, :D
Nevermind, didn't have art lesson for quite some time.
Alright, need to finish up my ppt already, byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye


The quick snapshot I took with TingQing just now (:


I'm back home now, Haha! Continue my posting :D
School ended & then trained back to Amk with Sa & Adrian.
Sa left for home, while me & Adrian walked to hub together.
Saw Taykuanleng & co along the way, Haha!
Super long since I've see him already, :D
Caught up with Wenhui that sweet girl whom I didn't see for almost half a year, Yc who ran home from school, Alcus that disturbia, Weitat that forever asshole, Xiaopang & one more guy at macdonalds.
Dearest came thereafter.
Ohgod, missed them so super fucking damn much!
Then went kpool for pooling sessions with Dearest & Sweet.
Ended pooling session & went to chill at exitroom while co. came along.
Then cocked & took photos! Kl came over also, (:
Then they headed to dinner afterthat.
Decided to return home to try & study abit for Science, so parted with them.
Uploading 1 photo I took with Wenhui, shall upload the rest when I'm free, toodles! :B



Peanut: Hi5! I was late for around an hour plus for consecutively 2 days already.
Peanut Butter: Hm, so you're from HougangSec? Yeah, I was from Yck Pri that's why! WZ is also yckpri.
Shihui: Thanks honey, yes when I'm free to read up alright.
Supervisor: Yeah right.
Jasmine: Well though, but I'm starting to get abit boring with it already, sian.
Amanda: Hahahaha! Hm, maybe ask all sisters together? :D I shall book a day.
Passer: I forget already, think is near KL if I'm not wrong. Is a shopping mall that sells all branded stuff.
Amanda: Only sisters ba. & we shall buy our own ingredients & all, only ask my parents to book the pit, don't wna trouble them!
Peanut Butter: Yeah, HAHA. But I still dk you -.- lol. How you know me?
Jasmine: That's definitely! I suddenly get the motovation to study together with them again.
Raymond: Thankyou uh. (: I've linked you already.
Peanut: Haha, yeah hi5! Okay, (shake head to the right) Me too la, too lazy to attend class already ):