Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, July 10, 2009

Science UT.



Reached school at 8.31am, supposed to be late.
However Faci was 5 minutes late, so concluding that I'm not late at allllll :B
Today supposed to have cheerleading pratice, but I didn't wna attend.
Furthermore, in the end it's cancelled.
Had rice for lunch break today, same goes for Sa too!
After school had Science UT, it's CMI man ):
I'm so disappointed in myself.
Right, went Cwp with Sa, walked for awhile, we even exchanged our bags for the fun of it -.-
Then afterthat trained home together.
She dropped off at Amk, while I continued my journey back to Buangkok.


VanessaPBY: Hello, thanks for the tag yeah. Your blog is a private link, so I couldn't tag you back :D
Sharon: Loveyouuuuuuu my naughty zaborh!
Amanda: Sounded interesting my dear. Today science cmi already ):
Passerbyebye: Hello. Uhm, I see I see! Nope, buangkok mrt there. It's a new building. [:


It doesn't means turning over a new leaf will be a new beginning.
For this time round, it wouldn't be...