Hello.
Wasn't late for school today.
Instead, Gerv did!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (:
Had maths lesson today, rated fine though!
Time passed very quickly, & soon had Enterprise UT.
Think I can do better than the previous one ba.
Walked over with Sa to Cwp, got a bread each.
Then walked back to Mrt thereafter.
Ate bread on the train.
And stupiest thing of all, was kenna caught -.-
Need to pay fine!
Ah, forget it.
Need to pay fine!
Ah, forget it.
Wanted to meet friend to pass things, but decided to give it a miss.
Took some photos with Sis when back home Webcam.
She's such'a cutie laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Told mum about the fine thing, she fucking laugh at me, laugh.
She thought was some littering or whatever.
Right, I need to study abit on Maths, tmr maths UT.
Think I will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? ):
Let the photos do the talking then.
Ohya, asked Mum to buy Straits Time newspaper for me.
But bloody hell, I cannot find my article on cheeleading speech, sian.
Instead, I saw the Taekwondo death.
Yeap, was one of my neighbour in Serangoon North, the house I previously stayed.
God blessed, it was an abrupt incident.
Gerv: Aws, sounded so sarcastic la, SWEETY. haha!
Joseph Tan: Of course man, I'm kindhearted to take that blow from that ass lady.
Passerby: Oh, merely just photoscape (:
Passerby: Yeah! But why I cannot find the article ): Do me a favour can? Tell me the date of that newspaper's.
Renelle: Yeah, was real shocked! Didn't know the interview is for Straits Time's.
Amanda: That's goddamn good for you, sad for me though.











