Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aint a perfect emotion,











It's not gonna backtrack, you're totally rediculous.
Though it's not gonna be the same again,
I just wish you were by my side as a friend.
Now that you're not here in my life,
Who will I turn to?
I wished, you're back here by my side.
Ever since you left me behind,
Who's gonna dry my tears whenever I need someone.
I need you to rescue me.
Woke up at 4.30am today, slept at 1plus yesterday after supper.
Quickly prepared & wna train down to Amk to meet up with co.
However the train service only starts at 6am! ):
So decided to hail a cab instead.
Waited for 20 minutes or so, & there isn't any cab that can drive me Amk -.-
Furthermore, an old lady, in her mids 40s, walked towards me.
She exclaimed that she's late for work, & wants me to let her get on first.
I was like, wtf?
& she didn't asked in a polite manner, somehow argued with her.
Yet I decided to let her go first, what a loser right.
Kindhearted people are always at the losing end of a string.
she didn't even said Thankyou -.-
& Mum ranged me up, asking if I've already board the train.
& told her grandmother's story.
So she decided to call Dad awake to fetch me to Amk.
They picked me up at Taxi Stand, & it only took me 7mins to reach there!
Adrian has already arrived.
Jy & Sa arrived thereafter, & we trained down to Cck Stadium together.
Changed & all, get prepared.
Bus came, & we board the bus to the location.
Performance started around 7.45am.
It's the Mass Cyling & Walk event :D
Many cameras & video recorder were on standby.
Cameras rolled at 8am when the MPs arrived & the whole event started.
Routine was alright!
The participants continued with the event, while the cheerleaders played around with the alluring musics.
Jie Su tooked photos of us doing stunts.
& guessed what?
Took one photo of me & Kakritz basing Sa!
Godddddddddddddddddddddddd, I want the photos from Jie Su.
Gonna grab it from her & post it on blog alright.
Had lot's of funs playing those childish & immature actions & all.
Lastly, was photo-taking with the MPs on stage!
& more cameras rolling again, even New's Video was rolling, but idk which channel's.
Took Goodiebags & then board the bus.
Back to Cck Stadium.
Changed out of Costume, & then had breakfast.
Watched many Cheerleading Videos & enjoying the aircons (:
Around 11am, everyone decided to return home.
Some went back to rest & all, & match at night.
Initially, wanted to catch a movie with Sa, Jy & Joseph.
However I am damn fatigue & need rest, so headed home instead while Sa & Jy went for it.
Joseph went for his haircut :D
Well, I didn't bring my AccessCard out, so apparently I didn't manage to tap in to the lift -.-
The worst thing is, there's nobody coming out, so there isn't anybody to press the button for me to enter the lift lobby!
Parents were'nt at home as they went for religious.
So the fucking retarded bitch here stood outside the gate rotting like an ass for an hour!
Text mum & told her, Dad called me.
Asked me to go to the GuardHouse & ask the Guard to open the gate for me to enter the lift lobby.
I didn't even thought of that seriously.
Walked back to Guard House, told the guards.
& guess what they say?
Just press the button to intercom with them can already?
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, me seemed so stupid waiting outside, rotting my butt for an hour & I can actually just press the intercom to ask for help !?
Pissed with myself.
Homed finally & went to bath.
Decided to cook maggiemee, but the worst thing is, I don't even know how to on the stove!Can't boil the water, so didn't eat anything :/
So decided to use com instead, & pass my time away.
Hopefully SAF warriors will win the match today :B
Tmr's Enterprise UT, not gonna study.
Kuanleng: Yeah, seeyou soon too! HAHA [:
Passerbyebye: You're right. Trains everyday! laughhhhhhh.
Amanda: Help me in science bitch! My science seriously is dead, CMI at all ):
Zhenzhen: Beloved daughter, you so good girl man, always tag me :D
Peanut: Oh god! Serious? HAHA, maybe I didn't see until. Sorrryyyyy ^^
Amanda: Relinked.
Cheryl: Oh? I didn't delete you for what I remeber? 0.0
Jasmine: Hm, it takes time la sweet! Yeah, I miss ChongBoon Groovers much either.