
Right, I just had my dinner before blogging.
Now I'm bloated, because of my temptation to food!
Aw, such a savoury man.
Sa was sick and didn't attend school, so met Adrian and we both attend school (:
Wasn't late for class today, and infact I'm early yeah.
Maths module today, and it's really killing my mood.
Each time I get in contact with either maths or science, my mood suddenly became dampened.
Didn't have the mood to study and get my heads on it.
Had sandwiches for breakfast, and went Koufu to packed up food with classmates.
Ate at our 'dining room'.
Had conversations and topic was about Toad.
Glad classmates infact didn't blame me for being so mean, RIGHT?
Haha, every since we think of RIGHT, we start to laugh!
And Gerv maybe had too much time to laze around, he went to make a Simpson of Toad.
Woahlao, it's so fucking look alike la!
If you ever sees him before, he's 90% look alike, lmao lmao lmao.
And truthfully I was handitchy to went to edit him instead.
So it looked even more lookalike.
Just that the character seemed to look more better than his real protrait.
See him in class makes me feel like puking.
And if I ever pukes, it'll definitely land on him!
Here it is:
After school headed to Cwp with Tingqing to help her find her Skirt for tomorrow.
Fyi, tmr our class have to attend school with the dress code of formal wear.
Me gonna take cab with Gerv and Cass to school instead, don't wish to look so odd.
I'm looking forward to classmates with the same dress code for the day, it'll be funny!
Oh well, trained home after that myself.
Was in train and had this man cum sottie, he kept glancing at me.
I suddenly felt so tensed, didn't know what to do.
Furthermore he kept walking around the cabin, for idk what reasons?
I dropped off at Bishan for my circle line, he dropped down too.
Firstly though he intend to stalk me, but in fact, he was really following behind me, then went disappaear at a turning edge. (:
Sighs of relief!
Home finally and bathed.
Ate chips and it's terribly nice, god!
Matches it with Greenteas.
It seemed that Greenteas had the honours from many ladies or gentlemans out there?
Milktea stands no second place too uh.
Rested awhile, and then had dinner.
Thereafter, blogging!
Gonna finish up my Rj and E. before I go to bed.
I need to rest as my head aint feeling usual, it's spinning for some time :/
Toodles!
Ohya, Ahpur and co stop calling me pork ah, laugh :B
Trance: Haha, hi ahpurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ._.
Amanda: Yeah, I texted you! HAHA.
(:: Thankyou yeah, good suggestions but I'm lazy. Hope to know you as a friend. Unfair leh, Idk who are you, laugh. Takecare uh :D
Supervisor: Yeah, that bastard cum toad cum ugly simpson!
Nigell: Oh I see, kiss him?! Think my lips gonna rot la.
Passerbyebye: Serious? Hm, smile to me or what, HAHA? Or else, Idk you eh (:
Huimin: Haha, seriously mail me the plasters? So I can be reminded of you my darling sis.
Sunshiny: Thankyou for the compliment! Uh, nevermind about the eyebrows, HAHA. Me lazy trim man!


