Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!

Hello, I'm in a very very good mood now, for no specific reasons yeah.
Supposed to wake up at 5.45am, but I couldn't get myself out of bed.
So aroused at 6am instead, quickly bath and prepared.
Got ready at 7am, and had my breakfast!
Met up with Gerv at Buangkok mrt first, was damn humid wearing the formal wears.
So we went in to 7-11 for some aircons and bought a can of Jolly Shandy :D
Cass arrived somehow 10 minutes later, and 3 of us cabbed to school.
Reached school and quickly changed my skirt on.
Girls looked so feminine, and really hate the idea of it!
so damn uncomfortable and difficult to stretch myself, HAHA.
Had lunchbreak and went Koufu to get out food, as a class.
Ohyeah, we're acting as if we're faci's and started sqeezing topics like, how're your students and all.
And Dzul for no reasons, became my Boss and I'm his secretary!
Well, I had photos taken with him though.
Went back to w34q's dining room, and back to class for lesson afterthat.
Had to do team interviews, so team by team with faci will go dining room for the interview.
While 1 team leaves with the faci, we started taking lots of photos.
Andre and co was like dancing and singing, infact I joined them -.-
Hahha, what Barbie girl, Tarzan and Jane?
Lol.
Anyway, we're the last team to present, so everything ended around 4.30pm.
No 6ps, or else think will end at 5pm ba?
Don and co were waiting for me at Level1, as we're taking a bus back home.
Oh hey, bus is faster! :/
Well, homed around 6pm and thankyou Don for walking me home.
Shall do my RJ and E. now, toodles :B
PS: More photos will be uploaded tmr, when I've gotten them from Weiyuen.


Trance: Don't gehsiao la, haha. Of course, that Toad is far more uglier.
Junda: Hahahaha, thankyou uh! Hm, yeah. Hairieeeeees ._.
Supervisor: Thankyou! But just don't wish to have any troubles, you're violent, HAHA!
Amanda: Yeah, I will be careful, you too! Uh, you too yeah? :D
Gerv: Is that real? Lol, he's not at all and never will he. (:
(:: Oh isit? Should tag mah, cus I wna know if people do read my blog.