Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, July 31, 2009

Manicure.

Hello earthling-honeys! I just returned home, so sorry for the late posting yeah. Well, attended school as usual today, and trained to school with Sa as Ahwong overslept. Saw Thiban on the way, and walked to school together while he tell us stories :D Wasn't late for class, and we had a new team for Science. I'm retardedly happy and smiling away!
At least I ran away from Toad's 'diao, lameshit, lawl and whatever Croaks'.
At least I didn't have to quarrel with him nor put up with his nonsense.
At least I have my own way of doing things which people suits me at the same time.
Science module today, wasn't that appealing for me. What a topic! Bloodyhell difficult la ass, didn't feel motivated to study for the day anway. Already set yesterday that I'll run off class with Tingqing. But she last minute don't need run already, so I sticked to my plan and ran with Sa! Amazingly, I somehow motivated my classmates to run, -.- But I don't know if they did return back afterthat, but definitely I didn't. Left school after buying a cup of Bbt with Sa, and walked over to Cwp. Went Timezone and already plan to do something the next time we're stepping there :D (Only she know I know, you don't know) Saw people playing a game damn fun! It's more of an adventure like roller-coaster, spaceship and whatsoever. As though it is real-life happening that kind, get it? ._. Nevermind. (crap) Today's jackpot already 2nd day, and still having cramps occasionally, damn it. Oh well, I went Jurong Point with Sa after walking at Cwp, we took a train there. Reached there and it's around 1plus 2pm. Seriously damn early still! Walked around and around, went in one shops after another, walked the 2 JPs until don't know where to head to next. So we decided to have our lunch at Xing Cafe.




Thereafter, continued our roaming while waiting for time to past. Walked around and saw people doing manicures which is really captivating. Hahahahahahaha, so there goes our Manicures! Sa chose the pinkred while I chose the Darkmatellicblue (: Overall satisfaction was great! Perhaps do more of such other times.


Well, waited for Jy to arrive then we trained together down to Yewtee for Cheerleading training. Today's training was damn idiotic, because we had to do mainly on Physical Training ): Last but not least, 4 in a team, choreograph your own 10-8ths of routine! Hahahaha, damn fun and training ended at 10pm. Had our given dinner and then cabbed home with Sa and Jy. Nevetheless, homed at 11plus :B

  • Peanut: So how's your CCA? Getting fine? Remember don't over exert yourself alright!
  • Huimin: Hi sis, so good tag ah! Loveyouuuuuuuuuuu honey!
  • Amanda: Of course la bitch. I enjoy telling you everything than bottling them up like an idiot, hahahaha! Lastly, me love you (:
  • Trance: Definitely. But only at occasionally, not all the time. If not I won't be attending schools, laugh. Thanks for concern of course!
  • Joseph: But I study everyday ya'know! Study = face com. No choice and wasn't given the choice to choose, haha! Thanks for concern anway :D
  • Cheryl: Don't call me porkpork -.- Who give you the permission, hhhaha! Anyway, when you wna collect your things? I wna spank you ah! 0.o
  • Jonathan: Hello brother. I'm definitely fine. But recently my schedules are real tight. Oh ya, how's your school work going along? Alright?
  • Jasmine: Oh hello. Nice to meet you and it seemed that you're so actively interested under the category of performing arts? Well, I'll email you and do check your inbox! ._.
  • Passerbyebye: Nope, no afternoon naps for me! It's been very the long since I have afternoon naps man. Uh, tired that's very natural and obvious. However, I'm very addictive to dance and cheerleading, so no choice :/
  • Weiling passer: Thank you for your compliment and I'm greatly appreciated by it. Takecare!