Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ever since you said the 3 words, my heart goes out to you..

Good morning everybody.
Having a pathetic thursday morning today, think I have constipation soon due to lack of drinking Plain waters -.-
Welllllllll, train to school this morning with Wilson while meeting Sa and Adrian at woodlands instead!
Ohya, had 2 kinderjoy eggs yesterday from boon, enjoyed my egg!
Hahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahaha.
Anyway, yesterday was late for class. (Shake head vigorously)
Faci thought I'm not coming, yes I did!
Yesterday was Faizal's birthday, so we did a birthday ppt for him.
Credits to Cass yeah, I was only an editor.
Hm, ours was last team, and straight collaborate with classmates and Faci to give Faizal a suprise!
After presenting, we straight flash the ppt, and started talking and blabla.
Sang a birthday song for him, and him to give his speeech ._.
School ended, went Cwp with Adrian and Sa.
Then trained back together.
They alighted at Amk, I continue my journey to Kallang and met Van.
Went for Dance class thereafter :D
2 songs are choreographed!
Homed at 11pm.



Amanda: Come come, speak to me. I'm a gooooooood listener (:
Trance: Welcome, not a problem yeah.
Ron: Ya, my supervisor don't teng me alr! :(
Peanut: Welcome, I'm fine of course. What about you sweet?
Anna: Thankyou girl, I'm just bohliao! Hahaha.
Joseph: No eh, I don't wear specs at all. But everyday face com, one day my eyesight sure will deteriorate.



The photos below is 2 days ago, took with Adrian while webcaming, and first time we screenshot. Hey buddy, here it goes!