Yesterday family and relatives came over to my place for a BBQ dinner.
Arrived here at about 4pm, & they started setting their mahjong.
Grandma & all said my face look fugly pale, right, I was pathetically down with some H1N1 syndroms, but of course not that H1N1.
Of course, I was frantically making myself busy and all with the contacts of medicines. -.-
Already felt better as days passed, except for my flu bug.
So, more and more relatives came thereafter as time passed.
Dad went down to set up the fire & all, while we helped to bring down the foods and all.
Adults are still busy mahjong-ing.
Then we went down to eat first, the small kids went to swim.
CousinAsh & UncleJason left for religious, and we continued our bbq.
UncleJack came around 7pm,tiny cousin, Randy was here too!
bbq, chatted, and AuntCarol was talking about ghost thing around 10pm already, I was scared out of my wits, till I shivered as I was trying to figure out the scene.
Don't wanna share, it's aint funny about.
Everyone left around 11plus 12pm.
Haha, cousinA didn't get to have the fun we had, one more bbq just for you okay?
Laugh, me and you! :B
This morning woke up as early as 6am.
Quickly get prepared and changed.
Dad drove me to ChoaChuKang stadium :D
Everyone has already reached there, quickly changed my cheerleading costume.
Ayu & Ritz helped us out with everyone's makeups.
Reached there around 8plus.
It's the WHEEL, WALK OR JOG DAY @ Hortpark!
Had some warm-ups on stunts, then performed thereafter.
They gave us breakfast after helping out with the warm-ups with the G-O-H & everyone else.
Whole event ended around 12pm.
Bus came and fetched us all back to ChoaChuKang Stadium, changed back & touched-up my makeups.
Trained together with Sa, JY & Adrian.
Jy and Adrian dropped down at Amk.
Me and Sa continue our later part of our day's event, Orchard.
Told S to board the train, & we 3 trained down to Orchard though S was at the different cabin from us.
Had the idea of meeting at Orchard then!
AST went shopping after so damn long, Haha.
Walked around Orchard, and we had Bakerzin for our lunch.
Sa and me had set lunch, while Dearest had Oreocheesecake (:
Simply delicious for every meal!
Went LV to look at brands.
Then headed to walk around, while we had so much laughters because of some disturbing things.
One example, What if we 3's bodies were joined together? Can you imagine & blablabla so on.
Laugh till idk like what, people even gave us that 'huh' look.
Alright, S left for bugis to meet her friends, while me & Sa rotted at Orchard mrt.
we seated there like some retards & staring blankly.
Had some sessions of chats.
Well, we even became the mrt's router's assisstant!
Duh, people asked us for directions as we're seating below the board of directory.
Something irky caught our attention: 3 men wore makeups & there they go, swaying their butts, left, right, left, right, GAY.
Then we decided to leave Orchard around 6plus and headed to Novena to shop.
We're both standing at the cabin's entrance, & the door open of course.
There was this uncle who started putting in his index finger, followed by trying to give us that snapshot face of trying to expand his nostrils.
Imagineeee?
Yeah, he was digging his nose so VIGOROUSLY!
Me and Sa was laughing and giggling so loudly, despite him digging and digging.
Right, alighted from train as it reached Novena.
Maybe due to laughing too much at the uncle, I almost trip and fell -.-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I went, WO0O0O.
There was an aunty who was shocked, and then laughed at me ):
Walked around NovenaSquare, Vilocity.
We both had bb, Sa had Chocolate Oreo Ice Blend, while I had Chocolate Milkshake :B
Walked till 8plus, then decided to head home.
Trained together, while I alighted at Bishan for my Circle line while she continued her journey to Amk.
Dad fetched me from Mrt as it was raining heavily with sis.
Back home & then bath, had Pratas for supper!
Nights, toodles.
Jonathan: Don't worry for me la, brother.
Shihui: Yeah, love you too sweety! Talk to me in msn soon :D
Kumiko: Sexyidiot, my school was alright, just abit boring! ): what about you?
Amanda: Ya, hope to seeyou bitch! Missyou la. [:
Peanut Butter: Haha, sure sure! It's okay if you don't wish to reveal. I'm not forcing, laugh.
W: Bobby, relinked already.
Tcheryl: Alright, better not, cause your things rotted at my home for months -.- Haha.
Peanut: Well, it's okay, Haha. School's fine?
Huimin: Yeah, I need more tweety plaster, better choice is carebear ones! :x
Janice: Relinked sis!
Jonathan: Sure brother, relinked.
Zhenzhen: Yeah, I miss & love you too beloved daughter.
Pal: Oh. I get what you're trying to exclaim over here, but I'm sorry. I don't wish to have any relationship now? Or perhaps for some time.
Passer: Hello, uhm. I got it when I was at Playboy's shop in malaysia. It costs around 200bucks Of Sing.money.
Huimin: Okay, I willlllllll sweeeeetytweetysis! :D

