Haha, evening darlings!
Uncountably, it's been my 339th post alr. (:
Well wellllllllllll, I woke up in the morning at 6am.
Unfortunately had twinnie winnie small eyes, so had to apply eye liners!
Ohyeah, I woke up and bath.
Infact I went back to sleep straight after, woke up and found that it's actually already 7.10pm.
Quickly makeup and leave house in a hurry.
Didn't even have time to buy concession, so just use cash instead.
Ohhhhhhh, Idk if I should take bus or train to school?
Reached school and wasn't counted as late, phew!
Didn't went for 1st break, waited for 2nd one.
2nd break many of them zao, whole lots never come school, so by the time 2nd break starts, there's only 2 team, which consist of 8 people each.
Anw, today's module is on Science, damn happy!
It's the last lesson, yeahyeahyeahyeah.
Faci bought tidbits for us for us to nimble on, last lesson already what (:
Okay, so everything ended around 3pm.
Webcamed with Ahwong while he is having presentation!
So jealous right ahwong, I finish lesson alr you still studying :D
Gerv and me waited for Nigell and co to end lesson, then took bus back home tgt.
At home now, transfering photos to my thumbdrive.
Practically I'm clearing everything in my com, it's too messy and too many stuffs!
And I actually found out my handphone had more than 2000plus pictures ya'know!
Gracious me.
Adriad of losing them all, so duplicated in thumbdrive, Hahahahaahhaa.
Ohyeah, there's match today.
Wasn't in the mood to go for it, just needed more sleeeeeeeeeep now, I'm lack of it.
Btw, Gerv did me notes, and am appreciated.
He took 4hours to compiled Enterprise lessons for me, which is practically the whole module.
TyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuVM.
Okay, so I'm gonna read them later, UT3 is just 1 day left.
People already started studying, and I didn't even touch a single thing at all.
Wtf, bang wall.
Gonna have my dinner now.
Advance goodnight to everyone, I'm gonna sleep early today.
Save more energy for last lesson of the Semester with my Classmates, cause we're changing class already ):
Toodleeeeeeeeeees!
Uncountably, it's been my 339th post alr. (:
Well wellllllllllll, I woke up in the morning at 6am.
Unfortunately had twinnie winnie small eyes, so had to apply eye liners!
Ohyeah, I woke up and bath.
Infact I went back to sleep straight after, woke up and found that it's actually already 7.10pm.
Quickly makeup and leave house in a hurry.
Didn't even have time to buy concession, so just use cash instead.
Ohhhhhhh, Idk if I should take bus or train to school?
Reached school and wasn't counted as late, phew!
Didn't went for 1st break, waited for 2nd one.
2nd break many of them zao, whole lots never come school, so by the time 2nd break starts, there's only 2 team, which consist of 8 people each.
Anw, today's module is on Science, damn happy!
It's the last lesson, yeahyeahyeahyeah.
Faci bought tidbits for us for us to nimble on, last lesson already what (:
Okay, so everything ended around 3pm.
Webcamed with Ahwong while he is having presentation!
So jealous right ahwong, I finish lesson alr you still studying :D
Gerv and me waited for Nigell and co to end lesson, then took bus back home tgt.
At home now, transfering photos to my thumbdrive.
Practically I'm clearing everything in my com, it's too messy and too many stuffs!
And I actually found out my handphone had more than 2000plus pictures ya'know!
Gracious me.
Adriad of losing them all, so duplicated in thumbdrive, Hahahahaahhaa.
Ohyeah, there's match today.
Wasn't in the mood to go for it, just needed more sleeeeeeeeeep now, I'm lack of it.
Btw, Gerv did me notes, and am appreciated.
He took 4hours to compiled Enterprise lessons for me, which is practically the whole module.
TyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuVM.
Okay, so I'm gonna read them later, UT3 is just 1 day left.
People already started studying, and I didn't even touch a single thing at all.
Wtf, bang wall.
Gonna have my dinner now.
Advance goodnight to everyone, I'm gonna sleep early today.
Save more energy for last lesson of the Semester with my Classmates, cause we're changing class already ):
Toodleeeeeeeeeees!
Weeks ago.

Today's







