Hellohellohello.
I'm at home now, infact today was the last day of schooling for this Semester 01.
Tomorrow till next Tues will be Understanding Tests all the day :/
Last Ut for this Semester 01 already, time flieeeeeees.
Gonna report to school tomorrow at 10.45am as test will start from 11pm and last for 1.5 hr.
First test will be Enterprise.
All the best to all of you guys for Ut and also myself.
Trained to school with Sa and Adrian.
Was early for class, reached there about 3 minutes earlier? Lol.
Okay, Maths Module today, and random 10 times, same team as Gerv and Andre!
Today only had 3 person in our team.
Faci was kind enough to treat us Pizzas and we had freedom of speech per person.
Everyone shared their heartfelts for being together in this 4 months.
The high and low tides we've been through for all this while, zao class together and so on.
Well, it's 4 months though, but I've lot's of giggles and fun shared with them.
Frankly speaking, I was suprised that our class could meddle with each other so well.
Of course there will be 1 or maybe 2 monsters who's sometimes disastrous.
Apart from it, we have some common specialtities in some or few.
Idk why, cried when classmates gave their heartfelts.
Was practically way too emotion that I cried while I actually reminisce.
Memories washed through my mind, rummaging of images flashing, be it happiness or sadness.
It's been just short term 4 months and I really learnt alot from them.
Seriously, I'm particularly unwilling to seperate our class..
They were nice and the best kind souls among, they contributed in giving me joys for this 4 months.
W34Q' 09, the ultimate 1st class in Rp for me, left me footsteps that continues to path the way for me in my coming years.
This is for classmates:
When seeds are sown, they're rooted to the ground.
Day by day, winds and rains came as obstacle.
Never retreat, but keep withholding.
Till the day, they grew and ripped.
Never step back along the way, don't turn back but keep moving on.
Holding on to memories we had, and let them be your partner till the day you're gone.
The pizzas are my lunch for the day (:
Afterthat, continue slacking in the class, and Andre served us dances and moves.
He's such'a funny guy, and entertainments are always his forth.
:D:D:D:D:D
Went back to class around 12.45pm and get started on ppt.
Was damn slack today and just anyhow presented.
After on, lesson ended trained back home with Sa and Adrian again.
Going out for dinner later with family, guess I have to chiong reading some Enterprise notes for tomorrow's test.
Toodles!
I'm at home now, infact today was the last day of schooling for this Semester 01.
Tomorrow till next Tues will be Understanding Tests all the day :/
Last Ut for this Semester 01 already, time flieeeeeees.
Gonna report to school tomorrow at 10.45am as test will start from 11pm and last for 1.5 hr.
First test will be Enterprise.
All the best to all of you guys for Ut and also myself.
Trained to school with Sa and Adrian.
Was early for class, reached there about 3 minutes earlier? Lol.
Okay, Maths Module today, and random 10 times, same team as Gerv and Andre!
Today only had 3 person in our team.
Faci was kind enough to treat us Pizzas and we had freedom of speech per person.
Everyone shared their heartfelts for being together in this 4 months.
The high and low tides we've been through for all this while, zao class together and so on.
Well, it's 4 months though, but I've lot's of giggles and fun shared with them.
Frankly speaking, I was suprised that our class could meddle with each other so well.
Of course there will be 1 or maybe 2 monsters who's sometimes disastrous.
Apart from it, we have some common specialtities in some or few.
Idk why, cried when classmates gave their heartfelts.
Was practically way too emotion that I cried while I actually reminisce.
Memories washed through my mind, rummaging of images flashing, be it happiness or sadness.
It's been just short term 4 months and I really learnt alot from them.
Seriously, I'm particularly unwilling to seperate our class..
They were nice and the best kind souls among, they contributed in giving me joys for this 4 months.
W34Q' 09, the ultimate 1st class in Rp for me, left me footsteps that continues to path the way for me in my coming years.
This is for classmates:
When seeds are sown, they're rooted to the ground.
Day by day, winds and rains came as obstacle.
Never retreat, but keep withholding.
Till the day, they grew and ripped.
Never step back along the way, don't turn back but keep moving on.
Holding on to memories we had, and let them be your partner till the day you're gone.
The pizzas are my lunch for the day (:
Afterthat, continue slacking in the class, and Andre served us dances and moves.
He's such'a funny guy, and entertainments are always his forth.
:D:D:D:D:D
Went back to class around 12.45pm and get started on ppt.
Was damn slack today and just anyhow presented.
After on, lesson ended trained back home with Sa and Adrian again.
Going out for dinner later with family, guess I have to chiong reading some Enterprise notes for tomorrow's test.
Toodles!




