Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As it always seemed to be,


(This is how ugly I look like at home. And of course, I don't wear specs, that object on me is obviously frameless.)

Hellohellohello!
Had Sushi for lunch.
Trained down to Amk to meet Sa.
Then we trained down to Bishan thereafter.
Went in to M)phosis first, to see if there's anything to buy.
Nothing caught out attention, then headed off for Pastamania.
Sa ate and I drank :D
Alright, then trained down to Yishun, and to Northpoint and shopped around.
Went into M)phosis again and Sa bought a top.
Then bought a cup of BBT each, bought a lingerie each too!
Was real damn bored, so trained down to Sembawang and shopped around Sun Plaza.
That place is damn freaking ulu and there's practically nothing inside.
Went Mrt Station and slacked over there.
In fact, was waiting for Jy and Adrian to Arrive Sembawang then we both board.
However, we boarded the wrong direction, and went back to Yishun -.-
Adrian and Jy boarded the wrong train from Amk, and terminated at Yishun too.
So coincidentally, we get to meet each other there.
Trained down to Yew Tee after that (:
Had dinner first, then training started.
As usual, tried 2-2-1 Toss Up.
Ohyeah, it's getting more stable already, and I'm so proud of myself.
Of course, all my bases are also strong okay!
Right today conditioning ):
Coach is here today, so bobian need do conditioning.
Training ended around 10pm, slacked awhile then cabbed back home.
Brother came down to fetch me home.
Homed, icecream, blog!
Gathering with classmates or Match?!?!?!?!??! (Delimma)
Nigell: Ask me go and die, you never die before isit, asshole :D
Jonathan: Brother ah, if need ask people to come and read, then is not from their bottom of the heart already. Get it? :D
Passerbyebye: Thankyou yeah! I did this blog for very long time -.- Oh well, thanks for the clicking of Nuffang. Mind exposing yourself? Haha!
Munling: Hello, yeah I'm going back of course, laugh. Wna seeeeee me ah?
Amanda: Aiyo, you confirm can de, you so pro! 90/100 is a good result ya'know! I'm always proud of you darling!
Meixuan: Hello, pretty pie. How are you doing lately? (: I'll relink you.
Passerby: I closed down long ago, I didn't update for some time. Why? :D
Amanda: CousinA, also yours mah! But we close le. Lazy update stocks sia.