Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunshines and Rainbows.




Woke up at 7am, and prepared.
Met Sa and Adrian at Amk and trained down to school.
Reached woodlands around 10am?
Get ourselves a bottle of Grape Jelly Drink, it's pretty awesome okay!
Headed to class thereafter.
Programming Ut today, overall I managed to do some, guess I won't be getting Fgrade this time? (:
Afterthat, Cass gave us a small gift to everyone, thankyou.
Now now now now now, it's HOLIDAY!
Then trained back with Sa and Adrian.
Initally, meeting Mum for Orchard sprees, but in the end she decided to go herself.
So wanted to visit Kbox, was on the way home to put down my laptop and Mum called me to meet her.
Therefore, head home quickly and put down my laptop, went out again.
Trained down to Raffles Place to Mum's boutique first, then went over to Orchard.
Walked over to Tangs to search for nice Sling Bag and Belt for Dad and got them for him as a gift.
Bought Sis a pair of sandals!
Mum coincidentally saw her ex colleague when she worked there when she was 20plus?
And her friend said I've grown so big now already.
Haha, but Aunty ah, I was a toddler back then? Lol!
Bought myself a pair of Pumps from Charles and Keith, hopefully this will not bite my foot anymore ):
And got myself a shimmer moisturizer from The Body Shop.
Head down back to Raffles.
Went over to Watsons and got myself Malterseers Chocolate, my favourite finger food!
Was having lots of chats with Aunt Eunice.
She told me lots of stories of our Tan Family (:
Homed afterthat as Dad came over to Fetch us.
Had Shepherds Pie for dinner, sumptous meal!
Blogging now, later going watch my Chall 55 already.
Right, tomorrow there's Cheer Practice!
Oh yeah, going Kbox with Sa in the noon first, before going for training.
Teacher's Day is coming people, I'm going back to Chongboon to see Tohwenhui do the dance!
But it's super pathetic, dress codes can't be too short and sleeveless -.-
Lame shit la!
Okay, I'm gonna have lots of rests for my overworked body and more shopping sprees :D
Toodles, advance night.

Amanda: CousinA, I won't get F this time round. Cause, I did tried!
Munling: Oh, serious? Lmao, so glad to hear that, I appreciates it, thanks for being a nice reader yeah.
Passer: Hello, I don't take bus to mrt, cause I just need 2 minutes walk to Mrt.
Passby: It's Ai De Mo Fa (:
Jonathan: Yeah, come often okay! :D
ALL: PEOPLE, HELP ME CLICK ON NUFFANGGGGGGGGGGS ._.
Holiday is approaching, I seemed happy yet sad. I miss W34Q to the power of max.