Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gloomy sunday.

Thank goodness, counters hit 4000 in less than a month.
I'm super happy and laughing like a mad fuck now!
I'm really really, really appreciates you kind souls for dropping by.
Though I don't know if you're captivated by my stories or reading while swearing.
Whatever, I'm just self- entertaining :D
Okay, I'm sitting comfortably on my bed while blogging.
Another weekend is ending, tomorrow's a monday!
Oh right, I'm having maths ut tmr, followed by programming ut on tues.
I seriously need to bang wall, these 2 papers are my killer papers!
3 down and 2 more.
Urgh, omfgwtf!
Nothing can explain how much I hated programming though I vent it on myself by not studying for it.
In the end, gave myself a Fucking grade for ut2 -.-
Seriously wished for Wednesday to arrive w/o speding my Mon and Tues for this week.
Know why?
Wed is a start for Sem holiday and it justifies why I'm smiling hard from one end to another end!
Hahahahahahahaha.
I didn't get out to feel the breeze today, reason wise, lazy.
Okay, furthermore, exams tomorrow!
This gives the best best best best best reasons of all right.
Ever thought of why we have to go through exams, sucha waste of my bloody precious time.
Enough of lecturing exams, I know I'm over-reacting.
This woman here needs to get her ass on Maths now.
Orelse when Uncles comes over for Steamboat I won't be diligent to study.
Toodles people, keep on reading (:
Amanda: Yes you did, a specific only. Not really alot of programming, but it's alright. It's part of my revision la bitch. Bbq and more shopping sprees awaiting. Love!
Nigell: Wtf is ftw????? Haha, lmao.
Babyxiaocia: Hello pretty santa! Thanks for dropping by yeah, misses too woman! You takecare too alright pretty, Loveeeeeeyou to the power of max!


Have you ever wonder why things go wrong and ended up
like this? It's all part of your journey, perhaps
mine either. Never walk away with regrets, but just continue moving
on...