Hellohellohello.
It's been days since I've blogged yeah.
Just finish changing my blogskin -.-
If you ever notice, I've change it 3 times already even since that Navigated 'stories' 'getaways' couldn't navigate for whatever reasons blogger gave.
Finally settled down with this simple yet readable blog!
Mind me not having explicity for blog template now, I'm really sick and tired of doing it again and again when it didn't work.
Actually settled down with another better one, though it's also simple, however only MF can display it while IE can't.
So, decided to just let it go with this!
Well, I'm now at Grandma's house, cause I stayed overnight here yesterday.
Went school with Sa and Adrian and reached woodlands as early as 9.45am?
Yeah, we have Cognitive Ut yesterday, and I managed to finish the whole 28 questions in 1hour 30 minutes.
It's like finally? Duh.
I didn't finish my first 2 papers, so well it was happy for me!
After exam walked over to mrt with same old people, then they both headed back to Amk, while I headed off to Clementi.
Supposed to head down to Jurong Point, but CousinA fell asleep.
Can't blame her though, she's sick!
Poor thing.
Do get well soon alright, same for Sh, Allicia (:
Came to realise that many people are getting viruses lately, drink more water people.
I need waters too, don't even know how long have I not drink plain waters -.-
CousinA is gonna teach me some programmings, at least I'll have some knowledge on it.
Next tuesday having programming Ut, don't wna get another F for myself man!
Or I'll have to repeat that module next year, mf.
Maybe head down to Jurong Point later, wna get some stuffs for myself.
Hands getting real itchy of buying things lately, Hahahaha.
Toodles, let's study hard everyone!
Angie: Welcome sweety.Munling: Thanks for all your complimentries
yeah, haha! Well, blogskins can really drive me crazy. Don't really like this
ya'know! But I'm pissed with changing it everyday for the past 3 days as the
blogskins didn't work -.-Guest: Viewed.Passerby: I love visiting blogshops for
inspired clothings. I normally visits Fareast for Trends.As for branded stuffs,
eg Zara, M)phosis all these, I normally go for designs I love. No particular
hangouts for me though (:Zoelynn: Hello tantan. So nice of you to
leave me a tag though! Love.Xinru: I using Sunsilk pink currently. My
advice to you, change your shampoos regularly. Don't use it for long, your hair
won't have any smooth effects after long. Turn up for hair treatments given from
Salons, and get your hair treated from dry and frizzy hair. Of course, chemicals
make big diff and harms your hair even more.




