Infact I woke up early in the morning to blog -.-Sounded so dumb right?
Yeah yeah yeah, I just wna blog for readers who stayed at home for National Day to at least do something. (Excuse) :D
Oh, Sa already uploaded the photos we took, and it's like 83 of them when she sent me!
It's goddamn seriously alot!
I don't know how am I supposed to post them all, she did it, and it took her hours.
Right, Good morning! (Wishing)
Happy National Day, it's Singapore's 44th birthday. (I'm only 17)
Hahahahahahaahhaahha, trying to act young uh!
I've painted my nails alternate red and white (:
By the way, I've dyed my hair Milk Tea beige, but there isn't any effect.
Anyway, I've already gotten ready to leave house for Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Whole family is going there to celebrate National's day.
But we're gonna lost headcount of 1 person, who is the motivator. (CousinA)
Saw her yesterday at Grandma's house, and we chatted quite some time.
She's still as lovable as ever!
Gonna head over to Marina Parade and Suntec for shopping sprees to kill time first.
Dad and Uncles had to drive in early, as they're afraid of Traffic Jams and lack of Car parking.
Don't blame them, they're just Typical Singaporeans!
Yesterday Serene told me that there's Groovers Performance over at Anchovale CC, which is just so near to my house.
Wanted to support them, but didn't attended in the end.
Serene told me some stuffs, and it really made me enjoy blogging alot alot alot.
Wellllllllllll, it's so astonishing for me ya'know!
Okay, I remembered I still haven't share the Ndp photos I went with Sis the other time.
I shall upload them when I'm home or tmr morning alright!
Anyway, I've already gotten ready to leave house for Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
Whole family is going there to celebrate National's day.
But we're gonna lost headcount of 1 person, who is the motivator. (CousinA)
Saw her yesterday at Grandma's house, and we chatted quite some time.
She's still as lovable as ever!
Gonna head over to Marina Parade and Suntec for shopping sprees to kill time first.
Dad and Uncles had to drive in early, as they're afraid of Traffic Jams and lack of Car parking.
Don't blame them, they're just Typical Singaporeans!
Yesterday Serene told me that there's Groovers Performance over at Anchovale CC, which is just so near to my house.
Wanted to support them, but didn't attended in the end.
Serene told me some stuffs, and it really made me enjoy blogging alot alot alot.
Wellllllllllll, it's so astonishing for me ya'know!
Okay, I remembered I still haven't share the Ndp photos I went with Sis the other time.
I shall upload them when I'm home or tmr morning alright!
PS: For advance viewing of Photos I took with Sa, visit her blog for it, I will upload tmr or what, Ndp's photos first tonight if possible.
- Amanda: CousinA, let's go for treatment, I waiting for you eh :D
- Shihui: Thankyou! Oh pretty, takecare alright.
- Aunx: Omg, so long since I get to see you, what a rare visitor. I think it's been 2 years since I've seened you? ._.
- Peanut: Yes girlllllll?
- Munling: Hahaha, thankyou. Serious? I took the photos at balcony, so there's bg effect.
- Brenda: Of course! Hahahaha, he so bad sia, go post my blog when I'm busy helping him with the photoshop, lmao.
- Passerby: Shampoooooo? Sunsilk, I use Pink and Blue.
- Nigell: I didn't know about it la, omgomgomgomgomg.
- -: :D Takecare.
- Vivian: Sure sure, I've relinked you already, takecare too. You then stay pretty la (:
Hello, I'm back home, and here's the photos for the day.
Think I'll upload this photos rather than NDP's photo, cause I guessed everybody has seen NDP already right? :D






















