My blog hits 1000 when it's just 7th day.
Thankyou readers.
Fuckshit, what's wrong with blogger.
So pissed with it, keep losing my posts and have to restart all over again, wtf.
Isit cause there's onsugar and that's why it's feeling moody?
Lmao, what an excuse I've made.
Anyway, it's okay alr :D
Sa and Adrian didn't wna attend school today, so I attended myself.
Coincidently saw Trance at Mrt Carriage when I board the train, so trained school together.
Met Gerv at Woodlands Mrt control station, and we 3 walked to school together (:
Lesson today was Science.
Gerv and classmates Zao halfway, but I didn't.
Felt so tempted, but I couldn't affect anymore of my daily grades :/
So stayed on till lesson end.
Suprisingly, lesson was alright and ended around 3pm.
Slacked in class till 4plus, Adrian webcamed with me as he's at home!
Snapshot alot of retarded photos.
Left school around 4.30pm and trained to Clementi for Electone.
Reached there at 5.30pm but I'm supposed to reach there at 5pm sharp.
So basically I have 1/2 hours of lessons left and didn't touched the Stagea at all for the 1 hour.
Trained back home with Yasmin and Zebrina, the train is goddamn packed like sardine balls!
Okay, so had dinner when I'm home, while waiting for Dad's call.
He drove me and Sis to Amk to pick mum up and headed to Salon (:
As usual, dad's friends and co all there, plus alot youngsters today!
They sort of either had meeting or chatting session, didn't stand there to listen.
Sounded so stupid if I ever did that -.-
Went over next door and asked Rachel to help Mum's Iphone add in screen protector.
She's so nice, gave mum the mirror image one!
It's pretty.
And I told mum she needn't have to bring a mirror out anymore, cause her screen protector is a mirror.
Told Rachel to tell Dad when she has order Omnia's one for me!
Hahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaha.
Had chatting session with Uncle Adrian.
He has opened another new pub at Orchard!
I don't know how many pubs over singapore now.
He ask Dad to bring me there, and those youngsters were laughing.
They say I underage, need go jail rot for 24hours, cause underage not allow.
Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meh?!
Okay, Dad say they Sengkang one, and keep disturb them.
Well, home sweet home when Sis had her bangs and Mum had her treatment.
I'll have my colour and treatment other days with CousinA .__.
Off to watch my TV, toodles and advance nights!
- Choonkai: Thankyou for the tag yeah, Hahahahaha. Takecare and see you around in school!
- Jasmine cbss: It has always been like this for months? Lmao.
- Gerv: No la, is at Tpt stadium. Nvr read post right, only see photos and made your own exclaimation, laugh!
- Psb: Yeah I am, thanks. Takecare too.
- Zhenzhen: Haha, daughter. Yes, for fun lor (:
- Angie: Sure sis, relinked already. Of course, missyou too!
- Amanda: It's not mine, it's Sa's. :D
- Joseph: Hahahahhahahah, which Joseph are you?
- Nigell: Are you serious? I'm kinda astonished with your answer.
- Meijin: Thankyou. Uh, tell me your link, I haven't link you!
- Passerby: Uh, it is at Amk, chongboon market there, Hair Workshop or Hair Episode, I didn't notice. It's my Dad's friend salon. The hairdresser knows my likings!
- Angel: Thankyou for the compliment.
- Jonathan: I'm getting better already, thanks for concern yeah.
- Adrian: Of course, I sent you le right? :D
- Felicia: Thankyou! You also la, takecare alright.
- Trance: Hahahaahaha, I ate already!







