Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Whenever my eyelids shut, my imagination run wild..

Hellohellohello.
Sa didn't wna attend school today, but I did!
Met up with Adrian and Tsh, headed to school together (:
Had so much chit chats along the way about classmates and all.
Reached woodland, Adrian and Sean parted with me and Tsh.
Me and Tsh parted thereafter as we're heading back to our respective class.
Wellwell, I'm super damn early for lesson today, and sort of hyperactive!
Now it's lunch time, and I'm gonna Zao class after I blog :D
Meanwhile, Teammates are gonna work on their Ppt for meeting 3.
Work hard people, I know you guys Love it! (HAHA)
Was playing Photoshop just now, because we have to design logos and so on.
Really let Photoshop ruled me, I don't know how to use it -.-
Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf, waste my time!
But it's fun though.
After few hours, only managed to insert a rainbow. (Lol)
Gerv sent me lots of movies, gonna catch them all soon!
Right, I'm waiting for Sa to come over to woodlands before I leave class.
Boring.
She's trying hard to wake that Fatty up, sleeping and snoring still!
Urgh.
the post before mine?
That's Gerv's work, that Sweety went to post out of boredom.
Now you can define boredom, don't youuuuuuuuu :/
For some reason, nobody left class for Break.

Right, I snapshot my Teammates :D (I'm sure if they see this, their first expression will be, Woahlao!)
Ah, I'm going for match ltr, isn't it astounding?
Its been damn long since I went for match alr, what a lazy freak over here.
Need to run, shall blog if I'm free tonight.
Toodles darling!



Edited:

Oh well, I'm just back from my match.
Seriously exhausting!
However, it's been nice great time over there, today we were like playing and laughing alot.
In fact, cup of drinks were spillled alot of time -.-
Warriors Won of course (:
Warriors VS Balestiers = 3-0
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!
Super damn happy man.
:D
Went meet Sa at 12plus when I zao school, headed to Cwp to get out stuffs.
Went Timezone to slack time off, actually we had our neoprints taken!
Oh please, Neoprints are so outdated, but it's really damn fun after long time.
After that, was damn bored over there, trained down to Northpoint.
Down there walk walk, slack slack and took alot alot of photos.
Went Pastamania for lunch.
Thereafter shopped around the Arena, the place has expanded! (Sa said)
Around 4plus 5pm trained down to Woodland.
Headed to Barrack and took photos again while preparing and change to our costume.
Bus came at 6plus, picked us up and headed to Tpy stadium.
Match started around 7.30pm and everything ended around 9.30pm.
Bus-ed to Tpy interchange with Sa, then trained home respectively.
Home sweet home at 10.45pm :D
I'm painting my nails Yellow and Blue alt.
Toodles!

PS: Shall upload when I get from Sa tmr and tags will reply. (Laziness)