Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Surrender your love with force and attempt to take that hollow yet true love.

Boredboredboredboredbored.
It seems that boring is always appearing, Haha.
Welllllllll, didn't attend school today cause I wasn't feeling well.
Quickly chuck Medicines in again, this sickening thing has been going on and on.
My body is so weak!?
Couldn't manage to get the photos from Sa today, only got some photos from my phone (:
Shall upload them then.
Anyway, my nails turned out to be my satisfaction!
Hahahahahahaahahahahah, removed the manicure I last did at Jp for my 2nd and 4th finger.
Painted them yellow instead.
Think I'll have a hard time removing the yellow nails, the yellow nails will cause stains ya'know!
Forgotten to paint the protection base coat first :/
What an absent minded me!
I crave for desserts all of a sudden, couldn't resist the temptation, mf.
Came to thought of it, this morning had a fucking damn stomachache, and mum said I consumed too much food and didn't attend the 'toilet session' regularly.
That's the causation of it.
So people, remember to attend 'toilet session' everyday alright, orelse you'll end up crying in the toilet.
:D:D:D:D:D
Enough of posting, I'm gonna watch Movies that Gerv sent me.
Toodles!

^.^: Hello, thanks for being a fan of my blog! I really appreciate it alot for having readers who spent time reading my blog :D
Xiaodoor: Thanks sonnie, tagged and linked you too.
Nigell: Why say that, so bad lor you!
Jonathan: Haha, thankyou for tagging all the time (:
-: Hm, I seriously had no idea what type of Bg I previously had. I only remember the black Bg w/o navigations and the A.M.E.L.I.A that navigated one. You're a nice reader though! .__.
Chiewya: Hello girl! It's okay la, it doesn't matters. You did remember to read and tag my blog when you have time what, thats a complimentary already, and I am touched!
Gerv: We won though, it was simply fun over there :D
Amanda: CousinA, it's okay la. Hahaha, I was too hyperactive sometimes, Idk what I tagged, laugh. Anyway, seeyou on sat alright! Loveyou bitch.

Photographys now! (Orderation: Starting of the day till end of the day)