Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dropped deadbeat,

(Gerv edited the below picture, he removed my eyebag, laugh!)

Hellohello.
Decided to break my promise and blog, Haha!
Sounded so dumb.
Anyway, I'm just too excited for tomorrow, so I can't sleep ):
Met Gz and Van at 11.30, Jurong point today.
Adele came also, Haha!
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, couple you see :D
Rotted at mac for hours, and finalize our Mc's script.
Finally finally finally.
Suppoed to meet my bitchy cousinA, but she got to accompany Grandma to the hospital.
So yeah, there goes our Fameeeeeeeee.
Thereafter, walked around, and 5plus we 4 left for train.
Gz and Adele heading to Vivo, Van to Tpy for work.
As for me, I went Clementi for my lesson.
And you know what?
I only had 5 minutes of class, and friend's were shocked that I entered class at 5.55pm sharp!
Laugh, only went there to show my face and left.
Walked with Zebrina and Yasmin to Mrt, then parted with them as I'm heading over to Yewtee.
Was at mrt station and unplugged my earpiece straight, cause I saw Sa, Adrian and Jy.
Just nice (:
4 walked over to Cck Stadium for cheer training.
Had so intensive conditioning today.
And I've got Abrasions on both my armmmmmmmmmmmmms /:
How am I supposed to wear sleeveless for the time being?!
Now my muscles are souring, and it's really so urgh.
Furthermore, I think I've had a slight pull on my ligament and muscle on my right leg again.
Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttthead.
Take note, I seriously hate after training's conditioning so much!
It's really so exhausting and tiring man.
More trainings to go, and my schedules are really damn packed.
Cabbed back to Grandma house for overnight, and finally I'm seeing my bitch :D
She and aunt Brenda gave me a packet of Chocolates, and it's my lover Hershey!
Hahahahahaahha, I'm so happy now!
I'm hershey's patronizer okay, and just Hershey, it brightens my day.
Was talking on Msn on Gpa and so on.
Guess I'll have to retake my Maths Module next year.
Hm, Pass Sem 1 overall please o.-
It's 2.30am now, I need my bed at this moment.
Goodnight people, I want some weights because I want Hershey (:

Jonathan: Hahaha, okay, .______.
Joseph: He's in Army now!
Amanda: Where got, laugh :D
Passerbyebye: Tyvm, you're so sweeeeeet.
Jesslyn: Hello, thanks for tag. Leave your link down? (:
Dps: Ohmygod! Shocked to see your tag here. So well, how're you?
Junjie: Chill.
Pb: Thank god I found you, Mariah Carey.
Yiliang: Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo, haha! How're you big bear.
Angelena: Couzzie, relinked.
Bernice: Of course, why would I forget you man :D