Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, September 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SASA!

Greet the above freak here done by Gerv.


Hellohellohello.
First of all, Happy Birthday to Theresa!
Welllllllllllllllllllll, didn't manage to celebrate for her, and I'm so sorry Sis.
I got to work and yeah, anyway hope you did enjoy your day today :D
Furthermore, can't attend today's training also /:


Haven't been blogging for 2 days already.
Ohyeah, my saturday was great!
Did celebrate my Mooncake Festival very differently this year.
Don't ask why, cause it's never for you to find out.
Wellllllllllllllllllllllll, Bro's friends did came for the celebration and get to exchange few conversations with them.


Yesterday went for my religious in the morning with Mum.
And did some 'MaoBi' writting, it's so freaking traditional yet cooolllllllll (:
Headed back home afterthat.
Homed and slept for 5 hours, then headed off to Ikea with Sis, Mum and Dad.
Spent few hundred bucks on stuffs and homed at 10pm.


Went to work for Mum today, and yes, work!
I got my pay okay, .___.
Saw Irene godma there too!
She treated me eclairs and all, and it's pretty delicious.
She was asking where's CousinA, Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
And that bitch is supposed to meet me today, but in the end, didn't.
After work, trained down to Orchard.
Went Isetan as I decided to purchase something for Dad, got him a Raulph Lauren!
My pay for the day is gone and I've topuped about 200bucks more, my savings goneeeeeee.
Well, lucky Dad appreciated it very much.
Don't really encourage myself to buy things for people, when they don't appreciate.
Okay, went Lv as Mum wna purchase another bag.
Caught nothing, yet something at Prada.


Tomorrow meeting CousinA, Adele and Van for Fame.
It's like, ohmygod, finally :D
Gonna have lunch at Cityhall then for movie and moreeeeeeeeeeeee.
Toodles, I need to do something to my nails already.


Kianhong: What naughty girl, omfg. Anyway, thanks for tag.
Joseph: Oh isit, Haha! So noticeable of you to know I change my Title.
Huimin: Hey sis, missssssssssssyouuuuu equally much too! :D
Jonathan: Hahahahaha, bored and thought of me ah you.
Junjie: (:
Atiqqa: Hello over here! Thanks for the tag yeah. My complexion? Hm, thanks for the compliment. Ohwell, not pretty at all :D
Passerby-: Hello. Uh, I used to apply Nivea whitening whenever I believe I've became tanned. But as time pass, I don't apply any already.
Shihui: Hello, oh. I went to hear, yeah, it's the same. But I have it before you, you only have it on Sept 20th, I've checked.
Bernice: Life was okay, what about you? Still studying right?
Laytin: Yes sis! So nice of you to drop by? Haha.
Zhenzhen: Think so much regarding? Laughhhhhhhhh!