Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, September 21, 2009

Family outing.

I'm so engrossed with 'Jia Hao Yue Yuan' and watching it everyday now -.-
Went out with Mum, Dad, Sis and Bro today and spent thousands on furnitures!
Well, now I know why my house warming is so damn long.
There's still many things not done yet.
Hm, lunch today was a disaster.
Didn't manage to have a sumptous meal at alllllll /:


Anyway, cousinA is back!
She got me an expensive keychain man, tyvm bitch.
Meeeeeeet out soon huh.


Tomorrow meeting Gz and Van again, got to wrap presents and all.
Urgh! It's reaching Sat soon and everything will be over, yeahyeahyeah.
Back to my JHYY, toodles.





Selling this jacket below for my friend, $27.
Interested please tag me at my tagboard.
Then I'll make any necessary arrangement :D

Photobucket

Jonathan: Yeah luh. I shifted alr what, haha!
Passerby: Ge Ben Ha Gen De Tong Hua (:
Passer--by: Hello. Uh, I'm not too sure about it? Haha, I'm not slim either :D Try eating lesser?
:D: Hello, I don't wear any lenses, I just apply foundation and eyeliner.
Sharon: Yeah, naughtyzaborh, you're one that I could confide in .____.
Angie: I'm fine sis, thanks for your concern uh.
Peiyun: Relinked.
Chiewya: Welcome. Ge Ben Ha Gen De Tong Hua :D
Zhenzhen: Okay, thankyou daughter. Been having moodswings lately.
Ryn: Tyvm. (:
Xiaodoor: Yes son! Relinked.
Amanda: Tyvm cousinA! Hahaha, omg. Means I got to treasure it alot? :D Loveyou.