Slept at 3am yesterday night with agony.
No wonder it explains why I woke up at 1pm today.
Lol.
Right people, not in the right mood to blog now.
Was just blog hopping throughout the 1 hour?
Can you seriously imagine how bored am I /:
Starting to feel that posting is so boring w/o pictures.
Leaving house for Clementi, bye!
Have you ever start considering for yourself?
No, I don't.
- Live for yourself, and not for others.
Amanda: Sure, I'll await for that day. Doesn't it sounds as if we're like, NANNYS? Haha!
Justin: Oh, me god! I thought you saw me though /:
Jonathan: Haha, hilarious one. This aint gonna represent fate or no fate la brother.
Chiewya: Hm, twins? Oh well, sisters luh. Uh, rebond highlight and dye is definitely gonna kill your hair strands -.- Try doing it one step at a time, don't be impatient :D
Passerby: Are you referring to the first song or second one? .___.
Samuel: Lol, link you already!
Zhenzhen: Hey beloved daughter! I'm fine thought, just got well for flu and fever. You?
Amanda: I've done it already, bitch get your ass back soon! And yeah, ffs I knew you bought me. But there's 2 different owner after you presently.
Xoxoxoxo: Hello. Thankyou very much. I'm fine now, it's just a moment of anger.
Zhaodong: Alright! Thanks for tagging.
Munling: Very relax already :D

