What a great day today.
Woke up at 10.30am, and quickly bathed and prepared.
Went to fetch Gz and Van over to my place.
Started finishing up our MC thing, now left with Script.
And seriously it isn't that easy, workloads are heavy!
Right, they continued staying over, while I left my house at 3pm.
Trained down myself to Plaza Sing to meet up with Steph and co.
Supposed to meet at 11.45 -.-
Went Burger King to wait for Xf and Gary, both rushed down from School and Home respectively.
Gary was being punished by having to drink that 1.5ml of Green Tea which tasted like bitter gourd.
However, it's simply nothing to me, that's exactly those type I drink at night before I go to bed.
Went over to Plaza Sing outside to chill and camwhore.
6 plus, all 7 of us trained down to Kovan.
Had dinner over there and spent a total of about 100 over bucks (:
Steph and me bluff them that we're urgent and needed the toilet.
Infact, we rushed down to get the chocolate cake for them, and the candles have a total of 34 :D
Was asking people to lend us lighter, and saw Edwin there too.
Surprised them with the Birthday Cake and sang them both birthday song.
Demanding of them to ask for Malay Language also -.-
After that, Steph bused down to meet her bf, Xf took a cab down to Green.
The 5 of us walked over for bowling session.
I didn't play, while I sat down and watched them.
They really make me lmao.
Doing sort of funny actions like twists after strikes, and walked like a sissy etc..
Was really nice to be with them though!
Walked over to Kovan Mrt there and trained home at 9plus, while they cabbed down to meet Xf.
Right, took lots of photos today, all is with Steph as we used her DSL.
Will get from her asap and upload them.
Anna: Get a chance to fly over to Hk when you're free! Life is definitely fine for me, holiday mah :D
Joseph: Lmao, sure anot.
Huimin: Yeah right! Didn't see you for real long either. Getting fine? :D
Jonathan: Absolutely I did! It's still passable.
Passerby: I dyed my hair at Salon when my hair colour is with Highlights. Further on, I bought my own dye colour and my maid did it for me.
Irina: Uh, thanks for tag. Hm, I sort of forget you? :/
Xiaocia: Sure pretty santa!
Xueli: Sunshine, suresure. :D
Amanda: CousinA, when you meeting me!!!!!!!! Smack*
Peanut: Sure, you too.
Woke up at 10.30am, and quickly bathed and prepared.
Went to fetch Gz and Van over to my place.
Started finishing up our MC thing, now left with Script.
And seriously it isn't that easy, workloads are heavy!
Right, they continued staying over, while I left my house at 3pm.
Trained down myself to Plaza Sing to meet up with Steph and co.
Supposed to meet at 11.45 -.-
Went Burger King to wait for Xf and Gary, both rushed down from School and Home respectively.
Gary was being punished by having to drink that 1.5ml of Green Tea which tasted like bitter gourd.
However, it's simply nothing to me, that's exactly those type I drink at night before I go to bed.
Went over to Plaza Sing outside to chill and camwhore.
6 plus, all 7 of us trained down to Kovan.
Had dinner over there and spent a total of about 100 over bucks (:
Steph and me bluff them that we're urgent and needed the toilet.
Infact, we rushed down to get the chocolate cake for them, and the candles have a total of 34 :D
Was asking people to lend us lighter, and saw Edwin there too.
Surprised them with the Birthday Cake and sang them both birthday song.
Demanding of them to ask for Malay Language also -.-
After that, Steph bused down to meet her bf, Xf took a cab down to Green.
The 5 of us walked over for bowling session.
I didn't play, while I sat down and watched them.
They really make me lmao.
Doing sort of funny actions like twists after strikes, and walked like a sissy etc..
Was really nice to be with them though!
Walked over to Kovan Mrt there and trained home at 9plus, while they cabbed down to meet Xf.
Right, took lots of photos today, all is with Steph as we used her DSL.
Will get from her asap and upload them.
Anna: Get a chance to fly over to Hk when you're free! Life is definitely fine for me, holiday mah :D
Joseph: Lmao, sure anot.
Huimin: Yeah right! Didn't see you for real long either. Getting fine? :D
Jonathan: Absolutely I did! It's still passable.
Passerby: I dyed my hair at Salon when my hair colour is with Highlights. Further on, I bought my own dye colour and my maid did it for me.
Irina: Uh, thanks for tag. Hm, I sort of forget you? :/
Xiaocia: Sure pretty santa!
Xueli: Sunshine, suresure. :D
Amanda: CousinA, when you meeting me!!!!!!!! Smack*
Peanut: Sure, you too.
Webcam with Amanda!



