Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back from Hongkong!

Hello people, it's going to be 6pm in the late noon already.
Reached Singapore around 4pm, can say the journey arriving back here wasn't great.
Causation due to turbulance for somehow or some sort of like, 5 minutes?
Aw, rediculous.
Oh hello, it screwed my hearts outta my lung!
Not forgetting, I sat the newest Cathay plane back.
It has 2 storeys high, and the seats are really marvellous and huge.
Caught the in-plane movies, What happens in Vegas and Ghosts of Gf past.
Didn't manage to finish my What happens in Vegas, as we've decended to S'pore :/
3 days 2 nights, wasn't as exciting as it always is.
This time, didn't manage to spent all my cash, and didn't have many things to buy.
Seriously, am disappointed.
Nothing much captivating, just starting of summer seasons.
Should have fly there like 2 weeks later?
Not gonna be suprise that there'll be definitely much more, awesome!
Anw, yesterday night slept at 3am -.-
Reason wise, I have much much alot of problems with the Dvd, as I was hoping to watch Sex and the City we bought there.
The hotel attendance came up to help out, and amazingly, it dragged for an hour or so!
Ite, only caught the 1st disc, shall follow up with Disc 2 later on.
Didn't vist many shops these time, because of the pouring of acids in Mongkok streets.
Idk who the faggot is, who pours acids on random people for no f' reasons?
Sotplug.
It wasn't the first time, so to prevent the acids being poured on us, we didn't visit the streets this time round.
Anw, short and sweet, can't really be demanding.
Deprive the fact that I've got no pictures to show you guys, because blame on me that I'm muddleheaded to switch off my phone.
Worst of all, only manage to knew the fact in the morning when I'm leaving for the airport.
Toodles, off to rest :D
Joseph: If I'm old, aint you older? Lol.
Shermane: Oh? No. Is Anna exclaimed to ask for a meetup. Isn't really free to do so, laugh.
Jasmine: Omfgwtf, lmao, bwg. Hahahahaha!
Jonathan: Haha, alright altright. Not a big issue anyway!
Vivian: Absolutely, you too.
-: Thanks for the sharing. Anw, base coats do helped alot. but obviously I'm too lazy to apply.
Amanda: Haha, I'm not as patient as you, laugh.
Anna: Can see! Laugh, abit going haywire soon? Hahaha.
Gerv: Get one from the tattoo artist? :D
Shihui: Which songs you wanted? You can just get it from me in msn if you want ._.
Xueying: Thankyou to the power of max honey, love you.
Munling: Thankyou very much yeah!
Jonathan: Hello, which J are you? 0.o
Joseph: Nope.
Peanut: Thankyou uh.
Amanda: Thanks for the compliment. Hm, I just return from hk, only manage to update now!
Zhenzhen: Hello, thanks for tag beloved daughter.
Amanda: Thanks for advertising uh, hahahahhhaha! Sotplug, seeeeyou.
Xueting: Haha, yeah. Rmb you la, fs friend right? Hm, relinked already (:
Samanathayye: Haha, definitely girl. I rmb you okay, candypartner.
PS: Click on nuffnang, thankyou to the power of max.