Now it's 1pm, and I'm seriously damn tired.
Slept for 9hours and I felt that it's like not enough at all?
Anyway, was damn fedup with Mum yesterday night.
Bloody hell scolded me cause of a small thing, gave her that diao look and went straight to room -.-
Don't even know what she's thinking at times, on and off.
Yesterday.
Okay, received text from Van and Gz, meeting at Compass Point to finish up our Mc things.
Woah, it's really so stressed up doing these and that.
After few hours rotting at library, only managed to do some Ppt slides, not yet compiled them yet.
Duty lists almost done, but the worst thing of all, script just started writing!
Gave us a due date, by next tues must finish everything.
Right, then left library and saw Siew Kiang that woman :D
Haha, so shocked to actually see a woman walking towards me amchio, didn't know it was her!
Chatted for sometime, and left to Popular to buy the gift hampers.
Done buying, also Adele and Alicia came over.
Van left to find her Mum at Outram.
Went to library to accompany Alicia to study for her upcoming 0's.
I think I sort of distract her, laugh!
It's not my fault okay, it's that Gz fault.
Kept making mr irritated by his conversation and gave him that omgwtf look, until Adele and Alicia laugh like mad woman.
Okay, then headed for Dinner and then trained home!
Homed and waited for parents to be back.
Bought Macs for us and I seriously loved Mcflurry.
Removed my Manicures, and then painted a new purplepink.
Looked at it and definitely manicures one are mucher nicer :/
Hard to compare with the professionals .____.
Today.
Going down to Outrampark later with Sa, Jy and Adrian then to Yewtee for training.
Yeah, Dad promised to buy Mcflurry for me tonight, yoyoyooyoyo.
Happy to the power of max!
Jocelynn: Oh, same. Haha, nevermind la (:
Psb: It's supposed to be solid turqoise, but I just removed the manicure and change it to Dark Purple solid.
Passerbyebye: Not really. Chompchomp is not very near to my house, my previous address was at Serangoon North. And I seldom go there also!
Gerv: Haha, thanks playmate :D
Jonathan: Yeah luh. Laugh!
Munling: Oh? But I seriously didn't see you, omg!
Peanut: Hello.
Jovina: Oh hello! Thanks for tag yeah. So long didn't see you till monday.
Joseph: Hi, thanks for tag.
Joseph: Got meh? Lol!
Amanda: Okay, loveloveloveyou (:
Vivian: Alright! Thankyou for the concern uh. Study hard!
Junjie: Sot ah you. Must got time for you?
Photos taken yesterday.
Adele typed that name on calculator for me.



I drew this disgusting out of shape turtle.
Mug harder Alicia!
Candid Adele.
Candid Gz.
My new painted coloured nails!

