6363 :D
Ohyeah, Wed did accompanied Sa to Outram.
Together with Jy and Adrian too!
After that headed off for training at Yewtee.
And we arrived there too early -.-
Nevermind, rotted there and then had dinner first.
They cooked lotong for us :D
Training started around 8pm and ended around 10.30pm.
Trained home and reached home at 11.45pm.
Yesterday rotted at home, waited for Cousin to arrive.
Yeah, he seldom comes to Singapore, and he's now at the age of 4 already (:
He damn funny, ask me why my house so small, where's the staircase?
Haha.
Brought him down to swim.
And it's my first time swimming with kids -.-
The pool have many kids of age 6 and below.
Laugh, and they seemed to love playing with a 17 years old teen, Haha!
Afterthat, had dinner and uncle brought him back at 10plus.
Right, I'm going for lesson later.
And it's like finally?
Haha, I skipped twice already, and I swear my Electone rotted at home for Idk how many months!
Nevermind, will be meeting Zebrina then head off for lesson.
And thereafter, meeting Mum home tonight :D
Haha, I went to paint my nails yesterday night from Purple to Greeeeeeen.
By the way, I'm going to Hongkong next week.
Counting down!
Jonathan: Yeah, maybe? Hahahahahahha.
Munling: Laugh, alright alright ._.
Amanda: Haha, get from Shuhui la! (:
Joseph: Oh? Haha, I know. You told me already.
Junjie: Hm, alright alright, I understand, laugh. :D
Vivian: Sure, thankyou very much, do takecare alright.
Anna: Drag shermane for? Lol.
Gerv: Haha, this kind I of course don't know how to draw la! Hahahaha. Your barcodes the best right? (:
Me and Sa.
Adrian and me.

