Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, October 18, 2009

375th post.

(overdued)

Before I start blogging my short shorty short post,

CLICK ON NUFFNANG

PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CAN CAN CAN???????


Changed my playlist again, added 1 more new song. Welllllllllll, these guys are damn hot! (drools) But never able to fight with SS501 yeah. :D Okay, it's like 2.46am now. The max 8 hours of sleep for me before I get to rise up from bed. Meeting Sa later on at 12pm for our Manicures! Then heading off to Yewtee for last training already. Nadia is like Mia now, and hopefully someone informs her that there's training tmr. /:


Went Vivo just now to get my External Pink harddisk. And tried transfering everything there, but then it takes ages. That's it, I'm transferring tmr or something. Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, later confirm tough training. DIE!


I don't know what I want, isit this far or this near?
Pompous, I'm waiting for the perfect answer.


^^: Hello here! Yes, I'll take a pic tmr or something before I go out, alright? :D
Xueying: Laugh what laugh, funny woman (:
Munling: Yeah, think positively huh. Hm, takecare and see you around.
Chiewya: Oh well, tyvm! I'm much better alr.
Cheehow: Hey yo, I tagged you back alr! ._.