Shit sia, in a delimma if I should zao school again.
Anyway, I did that yesterday with Sa.
Headed off to Novena with her, and went Cotton On Mega (:
Bought things then headed to Bread Talk to get something to munch on.
It's like so damn bored, so we signed a package with Zen.
Consisting of Manicure, Eyebrow Trimming and Facial.
Wanted to do Manicure, but then need to book appointments, same goes for Facial -.-
So yeah, no differents at allll man, still have to rot.
Decided to train to Woodlands to meet Ahwong.
Jy boarded the train at Amk.
Was raining by then, so Ahwong told us to leave first.
Trained down to Yewtee with Sa, Jy.
Walked around Yewtee Point, saw Zen there.
So decided to do our eyebrow trimming instead :D
Did and then yeah, walked over to Stadium for Training.
Cabbed home at 11pm.
Wellllllllllllll, I'm going for match later on at Jalan Besar.
Saf Warriors VS Sengkang.
Yoyoyoyoyooyoyo, win okay ._______.
Edited at 11.57pm.
Hello readers, I'm now at home and my eyelids are closing soon.
Anyway, did not zao school with Sa, Adrian and co.
You know what?
I did most of the slides yeah, and I'm feeling so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Walked over to Mrt with Shujun, Hansen and JJ after school ends, then met Adrian and Sa at Station.
They accompanied me to train over to Clementi for Electone Lesson.
Firstly, headed to Sumo House for meal, because my stomach is like growling -.-
Then went for lesson, while they waited for me outside my class.
Adrian even slept there on the bench, Haha!
Afterthat we 3 trained over to Lavender.
The train is so packed with people and ahdeys are irritating!
Reached Lavender and we 3 walked over to Jalan Besar Stadium.
Warriors also arrived there about the same time as us, and then walked in together.
Headed to change to our uniform.
Anyway, WARRIORS WON! :D
Championship is in your hands man, go warriors!
Ended match after 90minutes, Sa and me took a cab while the rest took the bus back to Cck.
Dropped off at Amk Mrt and Sa continue her journey back home.
Trained home from Amk and reached home around 11plus.
Oh, and our M)phosis bag is here, but we can't go over to collect, wtf.
And me is fallingggggggggggggggggggg sick now ):
Homed and bathed.
Now whole family is like watching a ghost movie and it's damn fucking hilarious.
Despite that, I'm still lethargic and fatigue.
Going off to bed now, toodles!
Guest: Hello, yes I'm in RP. Isit? Where you saw me at, funny.
Munling: Should be able to ba! Hm, thanks for the compliment yeah ._.
Wenhui: Yes ah sot! So long nvr see you, all the best for your exam ah!
Chiewya: Haha, thanks for the compliment yeah, it's temporary only. Blogskins I did alot changes to it like add in bg and change the colour and size all that.
X-iaopea: It's the same as my Msn. You have it right? :D
Xueying: Yes Emo partner, I've linked you up my lady! Sure to keep in touch, love.
Zhenzhen: Hello beloved daughter, hahahah!
-: Uh, thanks for the compliment. But I'm not (:

