Hello good evening. I'm like starving now, haven't had my dinner yet. Using Bro' laptop to blog, I'm lazy to set up my laptop laaaaaaaaaaaa. I reach school dmn early today, like around 8.20am? :D Haha, shocking uh. Anyway, went school with Sa, today's module is Cognitive! Its all about Metaphors, and it's quite difficult for me. (Roll eyes) With the help of Marcel and WJ, I manage to do my Metaphors about heat! Today had a great time with my classmates, especially Shujun, Shermaine, Marcel, JJ and Ahda (Mia) :D We called ourseves sisters! And every sentence we start speaking, is WE. Haha! Damn funny. Sa left during 1st meeting, so I had lunch with Shermaine and Shujun. Packed our food from Koufu and went back outside class for lunch. Had some bad talks about Yt there with WJ, Lia and Adila too! Andrea joined in soon after. Wellllllllll, after school headed to Cwp with Shermaine to get our 'Sisters' band, laugh. Red colour okay, swee swee hor. Then met JJ, 'Mother' and Shujun at Mrt, 'Mother' bused home. JJ went another way, while SAS take the train tgt! Shermaine dropped off at Yck. Sa boarded the train at Amk, and trained down to Novena. Shujun continued her journey to Newton. Went Zen for our Facial today! It's fun, but the squeezing of Pimples sucks, right Sa? :D Haha. Homed afterthat with an ugly hairstyle. /: Anyway, I'm having a very very very bad fluuuuu virus now, I don't know which faggot passed it to me, I feel so terrible now!
Eric: Thankyou.
Psby: Haha, thankyou for the compliment. It's temporary one.
Xiaopea: Have or don't have?
Vivian: Not any trouble, sure to relink.
Psby: Hm, blogshops you can try the links I have on my Expandsion. Welllll, town all that sure have what, best of blogshops?
Gordon: Tyvm, takecare too. Hop by more!
Nigell: QQ = Ahma, who want! Haha.
Ps: Hello. It's at my Dad's friend's salon at Cb market. It's near the Posb machine, opposite the Herbal shop.
Steffie: Tyvm, takecare there.
Xiaopea: Haha, alright.


