Yesterday I wasn't late for class, was just on time! Shermaine didn't attend school. Pangseh Me and Shujun. ): Haha, her reason was because she was tired and lazy to get out of bed. Anyway, school was alright. Just that we had to do the mock up ourselves, and it sucks. Cause it's individual work, but of course I managed to finish them up. :D After school trained down with Sa and she dropped off at Amk for her prawning session with Jy, while I continued my journey to Raffles Place. And once again, GREEN MEIJI ICECREAM! It's soooooooooo freaking addictive. Omg, Mum says if I continue eating it everyday, my weight will be just 'perfect'. She's trying to be sarcastic /: Went Swiss Bake to buy breads for my dinner. Welllllll, it was niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Chocolate Muffins anyone?
Was late for school today, and topic for the day is Maths! Urgh, it's boring. Ohyeah, I'm in the same team as Shermaine. But we didn't have our all girls team. And UT's next week, but I wasn't prepared at all. I don't think I'll be studying for it? Just came back from break, and many people from our class are drinking Fruit Juices! Haha. Later going for Marketing talk with cliques. :D Shall blog if I have time when I'm at home!

