Woke up at 11am yesterday and received text from Sa.
The class lists are out, and I'm entering class W45M -.-
Idk whether I should be happy or not.
Happy to be leaving Toad's world and not seeing him I hope, and sad to leave W34Q /:
Urgh, I had the best memory in Rp for my Sem 1 despite my atrocious results.
Quickly prepared thereafter, then trained down to Amk.
Met Sa and Sh at Kbox.
Wh came soon after :D
Sang till we have no ideas what song to choose, so for Idk what reason there came the 5566 songs.
It's damn hilarious until super retarded, and resulted me to have an awful voice for quite sometime.
Then, was feeling hungry and get irked with Kbox's food, so Sh and me headed down to OldChangKee and 711 to get some up.
We stuffed the foods under our jackets and it's so stupid.
Me and Dearest was looking at the mirror if we look fat and all -.-
Haha!
Anyway, while walking towards the counter of Kbox, Dearest's foods cam off, so we ran like sot to Kpool's exit room and called Sa to come out.
Pass her all the food, then me and Dearest went to Counter and walk in from there to prevent suspicion.
So sot!
Then sang till 7plus, and camwhored again.
Headed to Koi Cafe for Bbt afterthat, super niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Went to Block 700 there.
Sat there for about an hour plus, and talked about alot of things (:
Around 10pm cabbed home with Wh.
I've fninished watching my Jia Hao Yue Yuan.
People who are watching this show, it's 40 series long.
And confirm cry till the whole episode ends.
Watching MingZong for 2nd time now!
I just woke up at 11am.
I'm meeting CousinA for Fame.
And hopefully I can WATCH it today!
Heading for lesson at Clementi and afterthat Yewtee for training.
Shihui: Haha, I changed alr. I shifted it to second song in my playlist.
Atiqqa: Hm, thankyou very much for the compliment, you tooooooooooo!
Jonathan: Haha, what a good brother :D
Laytin: Funny woman! Eoy coming? 0.-
Joseph: Not funny lor, lmao.
Gordon: Hello, surprised to receive your tag. Anyway, thanks for tagging and takecare!
Shermanee: Hi, uh I don't wear contact lens .___.
Bernice: Not bad, but we have a new class, which means new classmate ):
Sheena: Hello. Yeah remembered you and linked.
Liping: Sure, not a prob!
Angelena: Aiyo, change link again, hahahha. Alright :D


