Woke up at 9.30am and started preparing.
Left house at about 11.30am and train down to Orchard to meet CousinA.
She cabbed down to accompany me over to change Dad's Raulph Lauren's tee, because the one I bought was too small (:
Then walked around Ion with her, got ourselves each a Marvellous Cream, and it's delicious!
Went over to River Island and both caught a pair of glasses each.
I'm still considering if I should puchase it.
Had one too home from River Island, Rotting -.-
Finding those things on hand a nuisance.
So, decided to meet Mum at Raffles to pass her the CDs and Dad's tee.
Afterthat, trained down to meet Adele, Qr and Van at Cityhall with CousinA.
Walked over to Roma Deli for lunch and you know what?
My meal I only ate few mouthful only, didn't have the urge of eating.
Camwhored for awhile.
Then, head over to Suntec for Neoprints Sessions, it's super fun!
Supposed to head off to Marina for Fame, but then the movie has started.
So caught the one at 5pm, The Ugly Truth, from Eng Wah instead.
Van left for work after that and didn't caught the movie with us.
4 of us went for the movie, and the whole thing ended at 7pm :D
It's really NC16 and it's hilarious.
The awful thing I found out when the show ends, the seats were so called 'scenting'.
It's damn smelly and yuck.
Smell of Cow's dung I think?
Wasdamn bored at Suntec, then decided to head for Vivo City.
4 of us went Daiso to get some stuffs and then decided to Pooooooool.
Then CousinA is buying desserts back for family, so we accompanied her and then all decided to head home too.
CousinA and Adele went off together while Qr and me trained home.
Qr got off at Dg, while I continue my journey home (:
Tags reply the next time I post.
(Will get the photos from CousinA soon, it's in her Cameraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.)


Edited: Here's the photos I took from CousinA.

