Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, November 20, 2009

2012,

Late for school today, Haha. Train to school with Sa, Shujun and Shermaine is still rotting at home when I've already left house -.- Laugh. Currently waiting for lunch break! Having lesson later on at Clementi, and I'm going down to Vivo to watch 2012 at night. I can't waittttttttttttt for it, it's gna be damn nice from what I've heard. Anyway, Dad's going Korea tmr. Bon voyage, see you on Wednesday, k! But then, I'm gonna ask him for my monthly allowance at night. I'm so gna be broke already, urgh. Ohyeah, I've did a quiz from Facebook, take a look:

See, I survive. That's ironic huh, cause I know everyone will die. Lol, anyway, I'm going for my lunchy now, blog when I'm free tonight yeah? Toodles!

Reply:
Angie: I've relinked you. By the way, why your blog layout is the same as theresa's previous blogskin? You copypasted it? The blog link also, her previous bloglink is sasa-l0ves.blogspot.com, and your's angie-l0ves.blogspot.com. DIAO!
Huimin: Okay, seeyou uh sissy!