
As said, I went for the 2012 movie after travelling home to get my bags off me and changed, chance upon Wilson and Gf on train too. Met CousinA and co at Vivo around 8pm, free movie and free food for me leh, so good right? :D Thereafter, headed in for the show. Movie ended around 11plus and trained home myself afterthat. Homed, slept till this afternoon around 1pm -.- Last minute after asking Dad to call starhub, went for my Starhub thingy, changed my student plan. Actually, I've been 'plan-less' for some time, just that Idk. Haha! Was considering if I should get Singtel Plan with the offers of Free Campus calls despite the same amount per month. But decided not to, cause I dislike changing Phone Number, (: Anyway, I've got unlimited SMS now to any lines as long as it's local, it's like finally. Fetched Mum and headed to Grandma house, stayed there till 6plus and Dad drove us home. Homed, changed and went for a swim with Sis, and the accompanyment of Brother.
Dad has just left for airport. And suddenly miss him like.. speechless, Haha! Guess it's normal though? Hm, anyway, he'll be back soon uh. Takecare of yourself there yeah, don't catch a cold, loveyou Daddy!
Passer: Hello, the songs are shuffle. Any idea of giving me some of the lyrics of the song you want? :D
Theresa: Yes, sister! Ohmygod, it's so rediculous.
Psb: Uh, you can get it from Blogshops? They do sell.
Amanda: Yeah, of course I choose la, so nice! ._. Hor?
-: The hairstylist all very good one, but then got one hairstylist is my Dad's friend, Ken. He's the one who cut for me all the time.
Zuen: Sis! Yeah, I know it's fun, cause I don't have holidays can ):
Chiewya: Somehow?

