
Well, came to school in a sleepy state. Was almost late for class, but cabbed to school from Woodlands Mrt with Sa and Banbee. So, I wasn't late :D First break headed to Koufu to get out Fruit Juice and went to transfer money with Shujun and Shermaine. Back to class for lesson.
After much consideration, decided to attend the Awards Night at Thomson Mediacorps. It's Sa's persuation that made me attend for it, HAHAHA! Thanks uh, woman, laugh. Later going off during Second break and going home to prepare before heading down with Sa and Jy.
Will be back to blog if I'm free tonight!
Passer-by: Haha, I'm not having good skin texture la. If people see closely in person, I've got blackheads and all that too! I'm not having perfect skin texture though I want to have it /: Well, I think Clear Water is the best, I don't use any facial wash.
Psb: Hello. Nope, not pretty! Refer to what I reply to Passer-by. (:
Lim Yiting: Alright.
Ps: Which song are you referring to? :D
Dps: Thanks for tagging.
Passerbyebye: Lol, alright! Haha, yeah. I did thought about it too.
Nigell: Haha, link you alr laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

