(WE ARE THE 6 SISTERS, HAHA)Urgh, sat down and did few hours of editing for my blog layout. I don't know what's wrong with my layout, it suddenly went haywire and the codes were in a mess! Changed into a simple white layout, then the blogcodes itself got error -.- Wtf, damn angry. In the end, made do with this simple blog layout ): Hai, shall change the blog layout if I'm free.
Anyway, tomorrow got Awards Night. Don't feel like attending it, I'm a lazy bum! Schooling tmr, sad. Shall text Sa and see how later on. Welllllll, I'm so into blogshopping lately, and I've been ordering things from different blogshops, Haha! Tomorrow I'm gonna get one of them already (:
Alright, I'm gonna get some rest, having shoulderaches now, pissed off. Toodles!
Passerbyebye: Oh? Which of my friend is your friend? Lol, yeah.
Felicia: Yes, same for me. I saw you too! Your brother/sister performed?
Passby: Smiles.
Chiewya: Thankyou, but then I've got pimples now, disappointed.
Nigell: Hey ass, be polite if you wna be linked, don't call me ahma, Haha!
Joseph: Thankyou very much.
-: Is infront of posb, opposite herbal shop. The name is call Hair Workshop. I don't know the block number, but the shop is beside a handphone shop and a stationary shop.
Anyway, tomorrow got Awards Night. Don't feel like attending it, I'm a lazy bum! Schooling tmr, sad. Shall text Sa and see how later on. Welllllll, I'm so into blogshopping lately, and I've been ordering things from different blogshops, Haha! Tomorrow I'm gonna get one of them already (:
Alright, I'm gonna get some rest, having shoulderaches now, pissed off. Toodles!
Passerbyebye: Oh? Which of my friend is your friend? Lol, yeah.
Felicia: Yes, same for me. I saw you too! Your brother/sister performed?
Passby: Smiles.
Chiewya: Thankyou, but then I've got pimples now, disappointed.
Nigell: Hey ass, be polite if you wna be linked, don't call me ahma, Haha!
Joseph: Thankyou very much.
-: Is infront of posb, opposite herbal shop. The name is call Hair Workshop. I don't know the block number, but the shop is beside a handphone shop and a stationary shop.

