Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I hate JJ, HAHAHAHA!


I'm just staring blankly on the screen of my laptop for like few minutes, and decided to blog. LOL! Seriously, I've got nothing to do. Wanted to nap for awhile, but couldn't fall asleep, neither do I wish to study for tomorrow's Web and Media at this time. Haha, I'm mahfan right! Oh well, gotten mine and Sa's Cheerleading Tee, yo yeah yo.



Anyway, wasn't late for class today. Went IT helpdesk with Sa for awhile, and cannot accompany her for long, I'm already like 15 minutes late, and this cock faci gna give me late for attendance, so headed back to class first. Told him that I have to go IT helpdesk and somewhat other shit. Haha! By the way, was in the same team as JJ, Shujun and Marcel, WJ Mia don't know go where. Thereafter, went Koufu for our Papaya Milkshakes during first break. Marcel brother treated us all juices today, thankyou yeah! Had to finish up our worksheet, and it's pathetic. Mainly cause we don't know what the worksheet questions are asking, chimology. Went W4 for Hotplates with Shermaine, JJ, Shujun and Marcel. Rotted there for awhile then went back to class for third meeting. Shermaine partialled. School ended around 3pm today. Had finished doing my E, and wanted to head on to RJ. That JJ song-song go pull out my plug, he didn't know that I didn't have battery on! Lmao, down there laugh with Marcel despite knowing there isn't battery. Damn bad /: Ended school, Sa came over to find me, then head Cwp get our stuff and trained home.



I don't know why there's such a person in school, wth. Please la, don't act can, wna act go join Drama Club. But I think Drama club also don't want you. Lol, don't want people kp then you don't kp people in the first place. People nvr badmouth you don't geh-kiang say people badmouth you. Don't criticise people when you're infact arrowing yourself, you fuck bitch. Melodramatic! Perhaps slapping yourself in the mirror make your face look slightly better and prettier, orelse don't complain so much why you have to tolerate such nonsense, blame on yourself that you're ill-fated to grow up being like that. Piece of shit, don't call yourself as if you're flattering, because you only have flaws and nothing much.



Ps: There you go! 原来爱情那么难- 泳儿.
Chiewya: Don't talk about facial already, do until my face got alot pimple, wtf.
Yufeng: Alright, linked.
Passerbyebye: I believe I've answered many of such ques, Haha! Uh, cause Rp Rexaz wants us to prioritize them despite the fact that Rp's Coach knows my team's Coach. I joined Warriors first, so I choose to be loyal to my team and stay put. Furthermore, I didn't regret making that decision! :D
Psb: Haha, thankyou for the compliment yeah.
Hayley: Yeah, it's like about 8th months already. (:
Random: I don't edit much of my photos. Sometimes I'll do the small editing like the contrasting and so on, I uses Photoscape. It's easy to use!
Amanda: Yeah, so right luh. No need so mahfan already right, Haha! But is this skin ugly? /: