Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Replay,


Hey hey you you, Haha. I am like half-awake now, shithead. Trained to school with Sa today and cabbed to school from Woodlands. We purposely make-up for the sake of someone, wth! So dua-pai uh she, wtf. Lol, went to Koufu for our fruit juice with Shermaine and Shujun sisters. JJ treated us juices today! Nice JJ sister yo. Afterthat, went back to class for our Web and Media. Really very slack, didn't do anything much today. Only prepared the presentation slides, lmao. Went W4 with Sa, Shermaine and Shujun for lunch, and I had Potato Salad, yummy. Headed to Level 6 and we had some fun, don't wna elaborate. Went back to class thereafter. Ended class, had UT for Web and Media. Overall, still alright I guess? :D Went to buy Subway Cookies with Shermaine, Shujun, Sa and JJ. Then walked over to Woodlands Mrt. All accompanied Sa to wait for Jy to arrive, then we 4 walked over to Civic Centre Library. Wanted to study maths, but in the end studied for 5 minutes -.- Then, ate there and munched the food we bought from Galilee instead. Rotted and chatted, trained home with Shermaine and Shujun afterthat.


Promised Shujun and Shermaine to do my Practice Questions, but I'm really exhausted. I need the TV to perk me awake, Haha! Sorry, will do if I'm motivated kay sisters. Loveeeeeeeed :D