Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just wna say,



Yooooooo, I'm now crouching on my bed, like I couldn't get to take my afternoon nap cause I couldn't fell asleep. Anyway, that gives me the excuse to blog! Oh well, won't be blogging till I'm back from Sunway Lagoon on Sunday alright? And as I type, I suddenly realise I need to repaint my red nails, the colours are chipping off, fuck -.- Just 1 day only, faggot. After school, took a train with Sa and Shermaine. Dropped off respectively. Okay, I sort of miss camwhoring myself, so I took some out of a few, and only 3 are chosen. LOL, pathetic. People, I just feel like crapping for who cares, so just read it or ignore it. I haven't packed my bag for tmr, urgh. I'm really lazy, you pack for me kay! Haha. Main reason f0r blogging, is for that Passerby. Because I seriously forgotten the songs in my playlist. So, I'm trying to figure them out you see. /: So after sometime, like half an hour of desperate finding, I found them. (: Anyway, stop asking me what songs I have alr, cause I'm posting it down. If you still ask over at my tagboard simply means YOU DON'T READ, SO DON'T BOTHER, I WON'T REPLY YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
Bad romance. Tik tok. 3. Broken hearted girl. You say. Telephone. Remedy. Fight for love. Dear angel.
Should be all, I'm not too sure!