Alright, Sa went for her dental appointment this morning, therefore not travelling to school with her. Met Shujun at Bishan then trained down to Woodlands together. Caught up with Shermaine and Mother at Mrt, then decided to bus down to school due to the humid weather. And you know what? We waited for 902 like 15 minutes? Almost late for school, but we walked like super fast, then Shermaine and I decided to take the stairs cause the lift is flooded with many people. Shujun is walking with Mother. You know what! We're damn crazy to take the stairs from Basement to Level 5, kisiao. -.- Reached Level 5 like some sot woman, down there grasping for breathe! Haha, alright, wasn't late for class despite reaching later than 8.30am :D Apparently the class haven't start yet. Went down with Shermaine for early lunch and got our Mango Milkshake! Ohmygod, yummmmmmmmmmy. Anyway, we've changed our team for Maths, my dream came realistic, I've got the all girls team! Haha, but then Huangting never attend school today, so Shujun, Shermaine, Lijun and I is like struggling with MATHS! Crap. Damn sleepy now, I'm going home after school to sleep, bye.
-: Hi, uh my colour I dye it myself. :D Can't really remember. I only know I had a Mlikteabeige, and the colour couldnt come out, and it turns out to be nasty. So I toned down my hair colour with Mahagony Red. Can't rmb how to spell. And the colour sort of mixed up, so it turns out like this! :DZoelyn: Alright lady, relinked already.Passerby: I'll get back to you again, Haha! Sort of forget the title.--: Hello. Uh, not too sure. I don't attend fleas! But I've thought of attending one, so get back to me if you know of any upcoming one k :DIrina: Alright, no problem, sure to link you.








