Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally met my Dearest!

Wasn't late for Cognitive class today. Went school with Sa and walked to school. Stoned for like the whole day, I'm so tired and wna fall asleep. Today's problem, it's so difficult lorrrrrrrrrr. Anyway, was in the same team as Shujun, Marcel, JJ and WJ. First break headed to buy my Pineapple Milkshake with Sisters. Went back to class to finish up the hardcopy worksheet, but couldn't finish it up. Nvrmind, then had noodles from w4 this time. Packed food up with 4 other Sisters. JJ is a funny sister, asked him to get a disposable fork for me, he went to get the metal one. Went back to class there and found out! Haha, and had to dispose it after use, tsk. Today's ppt, cui and cmi. End school, hadcCognitive Ut. Should be alright I guess? :D



After school cabbed to Woodlands Mrt with Sa and J. Trained down to Amk to meet Shuhui while Sa met Jy. Went Mos burger for dinner with Dearest and chatted alot. It's been so long since I've met her! 7plus walked over to Blk 700 there, otw there saw Yichao. Weida and Xiaopang joined us over at Blk 700 there. Dk how long nvr slack with them also, and Weida and Xiaopang really like clown, funny. Walked over to Koi Cafe to get my Green Milk Tea and Dearest got herself Honey Green Tea. Thereafter walked over to Hub to get Weida's Bbt, then sat outside Hub's main entrance to slack. Slack till around 9pm and trained home myself, while Dearest went home, Weida and Xiaopang went back to hub for shopping session. Haha! Homed and had supper bought by Dad and Mum. Had my Roti Pratas with Curry.



Damn suay can, my house suddenly got 1 beetle fly in again and my body start to itch! Because of that beetle incident where it flys into my body, I start to hate beetles like fuck, feel like getting the bgygone and spray it, but Dad catched it and throw it out of the balcony. Lol! Continue eating my curry, and I forgotten that my finger has curry. Went to rub my left eyes cause it feels itchy, then there it goes, my eyes feels like burning fire, wtf. Suay /: And my blue nailpolish came off out of no reason and now my second finger is bald w/o colour. I had applied so much coats on it eh, so stupid. Anyway, Thurs got Marketting Ut, tmr don't have, that's why I'm so relax and blog. Lmao, toodles.



Passerbyebye: It's Love me, by Justine Bieber. (:
Carmen: Relinked you already, takecare yeah.
Passerby: Hello there, my fringe is cut w/o parting. I told my hairstylist Idw to have a fringe with parting. Haha!
N: Tyvm eh. Passerby? Anyway, thanks for the tag yeah! Right, it's love me by Justin Bieber, thanks.
Shermane: Yo sweetypie. How're you? Holidays le right, shiok luh. I don't have holidays, sad. Anyway, I'm pretty fine. :D
-: Cb Market there, outside got 1 posb and it's opposite a herbal shop. Beside the Salon got 1 handphone shop. It's my Dad's friend's shop.