Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

They made my day.

(Random one out of a few)

Schooling per usual, supposed to meet Sisters at One-Stop, but then I headed to school first with Sa and Bb (: Was in the same team as Shujun, Wj, Jj and Huangting. Shermaine so suay can, already 3 consecutive days with that faggot already. Because of this she doesn't wna come class for lesson, poor thing! Wanted to cabot for 2nd break, but then Ruoshan dw cabot, so Shermaine cannot pangseh her and I cannot pangseh Shermaine cause Shujun had to leave to find her Mum. Jj and Marcel both cabot. But they accompany us awhile at W4, including Yw.



We 5 went W4 and dk do what shit, punish Jj cause he never wear sisterband, haha! Had cheese waffer with Shermaine and each get a cup of drink. Marcel, Jj and Yw left awhile ltr to Coffeeshop. Shermaine and I waited for Ruoshan to have her lunch, then we 3 walked over to Coffeeshop awhile. Ppt today I did nothing -.- Shermaine, Ruoshan and Gx joined my team because I'm only left with Huangting. Adding on, they can't tolerate to be in the same team as that faggot already. Huangting and Gx did the slides for us leh, Haha! Thumbs up.



After school headed off to Civic Centre to find Jj, Marcel and Yw at Library. Say want study, in the end never even study. Walked over to Cwp for Pizza Hut. Ate then went Mrt outside slack. Damn funny, tried lots of games with them. What Bangbang, I know I know, Black Magic and etc. Rotted there till 7plus, practically 1 hour! Then, Marcel walked home while the 4 of us took the train together. Physco Jj to take train with us, haha.



Shermaine taught us a new F language. And it's hilarious! Try scolding all the vulgars and the person don't even understand a single word you're implementing. Shermaine dropped off at Yck, Yw at Bishan while me and Jj continue our journey to purple line and home sweet home.