Late for Cogtnitive today, Thunderbolt today sort of like good mood? Lol. Anyway, went for lunch with Shermaine and co, Sa followed us together. After school trained home with Shermaine and Sa while the rest went their individual ways! :D
Friday I'm going S.L already, gonna shop like crazy! I swear and have told Mum that I gonna buy alot of things okay, Haha. Shoppinggggggggggggggggg makes my day so awesome.
Amanda: Say, you like you buy, never think, haha!
Yuntian: It's okay luh, don't worry :D
Christina: Long? Uh, going to reach waist, but not yet, what song you want?
Psb: Which song number you want? :D
Passer: Not really, I look so lethargic w/o makeup!
Arian: Where did you find my blog? HAHA.
Zhenzhen: Okay, thankyou yeah (:
Photo spam:












.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Friday I'm going S.L already, gonna shop like crazy! I swear and have told Mum that I gonna buy alot of things okay, Haha. Shoppinggggggggggggggggg makes my day so awesome.
Amanda: Say, you like you buy, never think, haha!
Yuntian: It's okay luh, don't worry :D
Christina: Long? Uh, going to reach waist, but not yet, what song you want?
Psb: Which song number you want? :D
Passer: Not really, I look so lethargic w/o makeup!
Arian: Where did you find my blog? HAHA.
Zhenzhen: Okay, thankyou yeah (:
Photo spam:












.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

