Helloooooooo, sort of random. I've got alot of photos not yet upload, ohmygod. Anyway, cabbed to school today with Sa, Shermaine and Shujun. Therefore, wasn't late for scethool, Haha! Okay, just went down to get Mango Milkshake, yummy. (: Later going Cheerleading Training after school, and ya' know, Dad is coming back tonight, splendid! Alright, will blog when I'm home or whatever, bye!
Edited:
Urgh, just back from cheerleading training and my eyelids are damn heavy. We did ground backtuck, it's really fun and cool! Never tried it on ground before can, only tried with that Damien in sec 3, but I just cracked my bloody hell neck -.- So yup, it was fun! Oh anyway, Dad is back from Korea and he bought lots of tibits. Ohmygod, I'm seriously gonna stuff them into my stomach no matter what, I'm getting fat or what, I don't care! It's seriously effing tempting please, ahhhhhhhhh /: Finally got the cheerleading video that is captured during Warriors Night. :D I know I know, its ages months ago, LOL. Like, oh hey finally man! Alright, I need to turn in for bed, I'm yawning like nobody's business, gonna upload more photo spams tmr k.
Take note: People, I've just created my Plurk, friends, please add me k, whatever. Still looking around over at Plurk, Haha! Thanks Sa for teaching me yeah :D And, don't forget to click on my Nuffnang, XIEXIENI!!!!!!!!


