Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a cognitive, suck!


Fucking pissed now, despite having my yummy Famous Amos Cookie for dinner. Went in to Leo to check if Ut results are out for the rest of the module. Came to a fucking moody mood now, because that 'think he's so special in a way he's more strict that other's' faci gave me a F for last Tues's grade, nbcb. Fucking bald thunder bolt, that strikes anytime. His mood for the day was up and down, first thing step into the class, gave us that snobbish look already. Don't blame me for partialling that day, because you didn't respect your students by showing attitude in your own authority. Noobshit Faci, the worst faci I've ever set across for my 17 years in studying -.- Go bang yourself and let lorry go-stun you 100x!


Don't you think it is really damn rediculous? His comment for me was I was late for class, and left early. I didn't participate in class discussion, as in audio. Wtf? Are you deaf you bloodyass? Are you even blind? I've cabbed down to school, and I believe I wasn't late for that day, you faggot. Nevermind, I shan't get myself involved with that Thunderbolt.


Woke up early, get prepared and went for religious. Had Laksa for lunch, and then Uncle offered to fetch me to Amk hub to meet Sa. This saved me the Taxi fare though! Met Sa outside Ntuc, and went to w/d money, took a train down to Cck. Met the blogowner to collect the cheerleading Tees for cheermates. Walked around over there, called Karine to meet us to collect the tees. Went Pastamania for lunch, then me and Sa trained down to Jurong East for IMM, while Karine headed off home with the tees! Thanks Karine. Went IMM, walked around. Went Fila to get our bags and it's like finally my god. Went Daiso and get some stuff, then walked around more, trained back home while Sa went to meet Jy. Homed and com!