Oh hello! How's everyone's Christmas Celebration? Mine was just an average day whereby I got to work. Furthermore, it's the start of my working days. Only had supper afterthat. Such'a wasteeeeeeeee /:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, just work work and workkkkkkkkk. Just some funny things which happens lately, HAHA. Saturday met an uncivilised Chinese woman, who came to ask me for directions. I told her I don't know, and she said 'WAHLIEW, HOW CAN YOU DON'T KNOW!' Wtf, I told her I'm not working as an informationist, for her info. Mother fucker, went home to tell Mum about it, and Mum was fuming mad and told her to shoot her back, 'WOAHLAO, WHY THE BLOODY HELL MUST I KNOW!' Okay, fyi Mum was trying to be vulgar for the first time. Yesterday was a long and pretty fine day. Had been sneezing lately for no reasons. Adding on, slept quite early after cab-ing home with CousinA cuzz'a I was so exhausted and I hardly speaks to anyone last night.
Today rise and shine at 10am, and it was counted late already. Prepared and had curry fried rice for lunch. Decided to head down to stay at Grandma house with CousinA tonight! Haha, yesterday woke up around 5plus during midnight. For instance, it was the first time I woke up chatting awhile IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT with CousinA, and went back to sleep without knowing. Lol!
K, I'm going to watch 海派甜心 now, like finally. HAHA, thanks to Sa's recommendation. Alright, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! CONTINUE CLICKING NUFFNANG FOR ME, TYVM!
Tags reply
Passer: Mum's shop!
Namirah: Okay, will link you up soon.
Dps: Thankyou yeah, takecare yo (:
Xiaopea: Haha, thanks for your wishes, belated merry x'mas to you too.
Carmen: Yes? :D
Reader: Google it up!


